2004 Subaru WRX Pet Seat Covers
- Canine Covers® - Custom Rear Seat ProtectorSubaru WRX 2004, Custom Rear Seat Protector by Canine Covers®. Individually tailored to each vehicle. Machine washable. Allows for use of seatbelts or canine travel restraints. Choice of fabric, patterns. Designed to complement Canine Covers’...Our price: $99.92 - $400.64$99.9220% OFF
- Canine Covers® - Semi-Custom Rear Seat ProtectorSubaru WRX 2004, Polycotton Semi-Custom Rear Seat Protector by Canine Covers®. Seat protection for rear bench-style rear seats. Fits most styles of seats. Non-slip backing; waterproof liner. Straps hook-and-loop around seat base and back. Machine...Our price: $212.10$212.1020% OFF
- Canine Covers® - Econo Plus Rear Seat ProtectorSubaru WRX / WRX STI 2004, Polycotton Econo Plus Rear Seat Protector by Canine Covers®. Good basic protection for rear bench seats. Breathable fabric for your pet's comfort. Machine washable. Held in place with headrest straps. Universal...Our price: $145.17$145.1720% OFF
- Canine Covers® - Econo Rear Seat ProtectorSubaru WRX / WRX STI 2004, Coated Polyester Econo Rear Seat Protector by Canine Covers®. Protect your bench seats from dog hair, dirt, mud, rainwater and other undesirables with a Canine Covers Econo Seat Protector. It's basic protection at a...Our price: $106.52$106.5220% OFF
- Pet Pad® - Seat Protector Universal Seat Protector by Pet Pad®. Protect the interior of your car today, and let your pet travel in comfort with the Pet Pad products! Heavy-duty quilted nylon Pet Pad Seat Protector protects your seats and provides a comfortable pad for...Our price: $30.52 - $55.36$30.5220% OFF
- Coverking® - Seat Protector for PetsUniversal Seat Protector for Pets by Coverking®. Seat Protector is a durable barrier for protecting your seats' upholstery from your cargo and your pet's claws and fur. Seat Protectors are produced from ballistic polyester which is both durable...Our price: $39.99$39.9920% OFF
Posted by Robert K.
"They came with no installation instructions. The instructions made available for download from CARiD were generic. I had to figure out a couple of things: fabric sheets on the back of the seats needed to be unclipped from the rear of the hatchback and tucked under the seat covers. The seat bottom needed to be removed from the car to install its cover. I had no idea how to do that, but the service manual gave the locations of the latches. The seat bottom itself was quite light and easy to handle."
Posted by Robert K.
"The ballistic fabric doesn't really hug the seat. That's in line with what the manufacturer stated. The covers look tough enough to withstand my dogs."