Subaru WRX 2004, Electric Fuel Pump by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A primary supplier of fuel pumps to the automakers, Denso has pioneered in smart fuel pump technology for the latest common rail and returnless systems, developing hardware capable of running at the highest sustained pressures in the industry. In cutting-edge fuel system technology, Denso and the automakers are equal partners.
Notes: Made in Japan.
- Turbine Technology - Delivers fuel with minimal pressure pulsation for quieter operation
- Armature - Ultra-high balanced to minimize noise and vibration
- Brushes - Designed for durability, efficiency, and low-resistance operation
- Choke Coils - Minimize radio interference
- Relief Valve - Protects the fuel delivery system
- Check Valve - Maintains consistent system pressure for superior hot fuel handling characteristics
Denso factories are QS9000 and ISO9000 certified worldwide, just one of the many reasons why zero defects for parts produced in the millions is a reality for DENSO. A recipient of the prestigious Deming Award for quality in 1961, Denso spent over five decades perfecting technology and processes, a claim that few automotive manufacturers can make. Denso First Time Fit™ products — including A/C compressors, starters, alternators, oxygen sensors, ignition wire sets, fuel pumps, cabin air, oil and air filters, wiper blades and more — are products built and tested to OE-standard offered for the aftermarket by DENSO. Each of these products is precision-built for exact replacement so you don't have to worry about doing the same job twice.