Subaru WRX STI 2004-2005, Molded Engine By-Pass Hose by Goodyear®, Use 1 per Car. Location: Pipe-2 to Thermostat. This molded hose follows OE design and is pre-shaped for a precise fit. EPDM rubber tube and cover provide superior resistance to heat, ozone, and chemical coolants, while synthetic knit reinforcement ensures higher burst limits.
- Original equipment configuration ensures a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped to fit your vehicle
- EPDM tube and cover with synthetic knit reinforcement
- Designed to withstand temperature from -40°F to +275°F
- Resistant to Electrochemical Degradation (ECR)
- Compatible with most coolants including ethylene glycol and propylene glycol-based coolants, as well as organic acid modified, Long Life coolants
- Constructed to meet and exceed SAE 20R3EC Class D1 and Class D2 specifications as well as many OE standards
- Not for use in fuel or oil transfer applications
Goodyear molded by-pass and heater hoses are designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the heater core, by-pass to the radiator, and through other components of the cooling system. This hose is built to OE specifications and pre-shaped to follow the curves of your stock hose and precisely fit your vehicle. It is manufactured from EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer), which is a synthetic rubber highly resistant to heat, ozone, and chemical coolants. Each hose is reinforced with synthetic knit that ensures greater durability and higher burst limits. Every part is built to meet or exceed OE specs and strict SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) standards that ensure the safety, quality, and effectiveness of products across the engineering industry.7.27Brand: Goodyear Part Number: 63348 UPC: 037256204326
TheGoodyear trademark is used by Veyance Technologies, Inc. under license from The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. Goodyear Engineered Products is the brand name for products exclusively manufactured by Veyance Technologies, Inc. This brand has a global presence, which means more than world-class technologies. It means global reach, with more than 30 manufacturing facilities on 6 continents and presence in many market segments, including automotive, industrial, military, etc. Veyance is a new company with a rich heritage, as it has roots in 1898, the year of birth of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. Veyance is the authority on elastomer compounding and reinforcement technology with 10 centers worldwide and testing capabilities unmatched in the rubber industry.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)