- Carries bikes safely and securely on trunk lids, hatchbacks, minivans and SUVs
- Available in 2 and 3 bike capacity
- 2 bike carrier can transport two bikes up to 35 lbs. each, 70 lbs. maximum
- 3 bike carrier can transport three bikes up to 30 lbs. each, 90 lbs. maximum
- Arched design clears most spoilers
- Fastest installation available with 1 knob adjustment
- Support feet have oversize pads to protect vehicle finish
- Attachment straps are labeled for position and have coated strap hooks and buckles to protect the vehicle
- Straps included clips to attach excess strap material so it doesn't flap against vehicle finish
- 2 glass hatch adapters are included when attachment must be made to glass or plastic
- Includes steel reinforced security strap to prevent theft of rack from vehicle
- Padded cradles protect bike finish
- Anti-sway cradles prevent bike-to-bike contact and damage
- Rack arms are secured in position with 1 knob; can be folded down when not in use
- Includes wheel strap to connect frames of bikes and improve stability
- Bikes can be locked to rack with Yakima cable bike lock (sold separately)
- Comes with detailed, illustrated instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
A trunk mount bike rack may be the most versatile type of bike carrier. You don't need a roof rack system or a hitch receiver and they're easy to remove and install. They're lightweight, compact, easy to store, and easy to switch between vehicles. And they fit a wide range of vehicles, mounting to trunk lids, hatchbacks, minivans, wagons and SUVs. Now you can get all the advantages of a trunk mount bike rack in a premium package, with features not found on lesser trunk mounts: The Yakima QuickBack Trunk Mount Bike Rack.
With its one knob adjustment system, the QuickBack can be installed faster than any other trunk mount on the market. Just loosen the knob, place it on the vehicle and tighten the knob once the rack is adjusted to the best mounting position. The QuickBack's arched design will clear most spoilers, and the oversized foam pads on the rack supports prevent damage to the vehicle. The attachment straps are labeled TOP, BOTTOM, and SIDE to make installation simple, and the buckles and hooks are coated to protect the vehicle. Two glass hatch adapters are included in case straps have to be attached to glass or plastic. A steel reinforced security strap is also included that will prevent theft of the rack as long as the trunk or hatch is locked.
The rack arms are secured in position with one knob; loosen the knob to raise the arms and tighten once they're in the ideal bike loading position. They can also be folded down when not in use to increase rear clearance for parking and garaging, and to compact the rack for storage. The arm cradles are padded to protect the bike frames and anti-sway cradles keep the bikes from contacting and damaging one another. Sturdy adjustable rubber straps secure the bike frame to the rack arms, and a wheel strap is included to tie the frames together for added stability. The bikes can be secured to the rack to prevent theft with the Yakima bike cable lock (sold separately). The ends of the rack arms are even equipped with bottle openers for enjoying that post ride beverage!
The QuickBack Trunk Mount Bike Rack comes with comprehensive, illustrated installation and user instructions, and it's backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.199.00
Brand: Yakima Part Numbers:
Yakima® Products, of Beaverton, Oregon is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cargo and recreational equipment carrying solutions. Founded 40 years ago in its namesake city, Yakima's guiding principle is that gear should be carried on the outside of the vehicle to make room for more friends inside. To achieve that goal the company makes roof rack systems for any style roof, and an array of roof rack, receiver hitch, trunk lid and hatch, and trailer mounted carriers. Yakima's designers and engineers are outdoor enthusiasts, campers, and travelers just like you, and they listen and learn what other enthusiasts need and want while participating in those activities. The combination of their own personal experience with that of other enthusiasts enables them to create the finest carriers and accessories for bicycles, watercraft, skis & snowboards, and cargo & camping. Yakima products are manufactured using the highest quality materials and the best engineering practices, and Yakima is so confident that you'll be completely satisfied with your purchase that they're backed by a "Love It Till You Leave It" lifetime warranty.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.