Subaru WRX / WRX STI 4 Door 2002-2007, Raceway™ 2-Bike Trunk Mount Bike Rack (9001XT) by Thule®. Recommended Fit Dial Setting: 6. Safe and secure vehicle attachment, fast and easy bike loading, and stable bike transport aptly describe the Raceway Trunk Bike Rack. It's packed with features like ratcheting cables and FitDial™ for a perfect fit, anti-sway cages to prevent bike damage while en route, and integrated cable lock for bike security.
- Ratcheting cables with locks provide maximum vehicle attachment security
- Patented FitDial™ applies just the right amount of tension to cables to safely secure rack
- Molded rubber pads provide a firm hold but also protect the vehicle's finish
- Narrow cradle arms can hold a variety of bike frames including smaller children's bikes
- Cradle arms fold out of the way when not in use to make parking easier
- Ant-sway cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- Integral locks secure rack to vehicle
- Lockable cable secures bike to carrier (lock included)
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Fit Models without SpoilerPlace top clips in the gap at the front edge of the top of the trunk, hatch or door
- Place lower clips in the bottom edge of trunk or hatch
- Lower arm of carrier should be positioned on upper tier of bumper
The combination of attractive styling and practical features makes the Raceway Trunk Bike Rack the carrier to have for all your bike transporting needs. Whether it's a trip to the park with the kid's bikes or a trek to the woods to tackle the trails with the mountain bikes, the Raceway is ready when you are. The Thule Raceway Bike Rack can be secured to trunks or hatches quickly and easily with the ratcheting cables. The molded rubber pads and cable covers protect the vehicle's finish at the points of attachment. Turning the patented FitDial to adjust the cables applies just the right amount of tension to ensure a secure hold.
The narrow cradle arms on the Raceway can accommodate most bike frames, so you're never limited with what you can carry. And each bike loads with its vertical downtube attached to an anti-sway cage, to prevent damaging bike-to-bike or bike-to-vehicle contact during transit. The Raceway carrier locks to the vehicle at the FitDial and the bikes can be locked to the carrier with the integral cable (lock included). When not transporting bikes, the bike arms can be rotated down and out of the way, which will make parking and garage access easier.
The Raceway Trunk Bike Rack comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.287.57Brand: Thule Part Number: 9001XT UPC: 091021058705
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)