2004 Scion xB Shocks and Struts
- Monroe® - OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsScion xB 2004, OESpectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving...Our price: $26.90 - $78.08$26.9020% OFF
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsScion xB 2004, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $34.51 - $78.95$34.5120% OFF
- KONI® - STR.T ShocksScion xB 2004, STR.T Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube with Low Pressure Gas. Adjustment Feature: Non-Adjustable. Ready for the road? For curves? For adrenalin? For fiercely defined ideal lines and every amount of centrifugal force?...Our price: $84.00 - $110.60$84.0020% OFF
- KONI® - Sport ShocksScion xB 2004, Sport Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube Hydraulic. KONI’s sport shocks are designed for drivers looking for a sporty driving experience. These products focus on exceptional road-holding combined with an acceptable...Our price: $113.40 - $191.80$113.4020% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $4.99$4.9920% OFF
Posted by Conrad N.
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
Posted by Ed K.
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
Posted by Daisy G.
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."