2004 Scion xB Coil Springs
- KW Suspensions® - Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitScion xB 2004, Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit with 1.2"-2.3" Front and Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. Threaded Struts Adjust Front Axle Height. Springs and Dampers Adjust Rear Axle Height. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers...Our price: $1,449.99 - $1,699.99$1,449.99 20% OFF
- KSport® - Lowering KitScion xB 2004, Lowering Kit with 1.6" Front and 2" Rear Body Drop by KSport®. This is a set of 4 replacement front and rear coil springs designed with a progressive coil rate for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and enhance grip,...Our price: $156.00$156.00 20% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Sport TVS Lowering KitScion xB Base L4 1.5L 2004, Sport TVS Lowering Kit by Hotchkis®. This is a complete kit with components that give your vehicle reduced body roll, sharpened steering response, and enhanced handling. Provides a subtle drop in ride height, and gives...Our price: $156.99 - $489.99$156.99 20% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Competition Lowering KitScion xB Base L4 1.5L 2004, Competition Lowering Kit by Hotchkis®. This is a complete kit with Hotchkis’s most beefed-up coil springs and sway bars designed to maximize your vehicle’s handling, traction, and chassis rigidity for high performance...Our price: $199.99 - $299.99$199.99 20% OFF
- ST Suspensions® - Sport Tech Lowering KitScion xB 2004, Sport Tech Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. ST Suspensions offers front and rear Sport Tech line springs and shocks designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle to a moderate extent and achieve handling improvements...Our price: $254.99$254.99 20% OFF
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
"My 07 E63 had 91K when my passenger side air spring started leaking. These Arnott units certainly did the job, but I felt that they are a bit pricy. If you have the cash, I would spend it on OEM units. Having a car with this kind of luxury and horsepower, you want to make sure you have the best you can get to maintain the ride quality you are used to. The installation instructions on this setup could use some modifications to save your time and hassle. Overall, I am happy with this product."
"Love this product. Definitely noticed a difference in handling at higher speeds. Thanks, CARiD."
"The strut was a perfect match and very easy to install."