2004 Oldsmobile Alero MAF Sensors
- Dorman® - Mass Air Flow SensorOldsmobile Alero 3.4L 2004, Mass Air Flow Sensor by Dorman®. Save time, money, and labor by replacing only the MAF sensor instead of the entire mass air flow assembly. Constructed with the latest design improvements and to precisely match OE...Our price: $22.78 - $68.12$22.7820% OFF
- Delphi® - OE Mass Air Flow SensorOldsmobile Alero 3.4L 2004, OE Mass Air Flow Sensor by Delphi®. Delphi MAF sensors provide the engine control module (ECM) with continuous information regarding how much — and how fast — air is entering the engine. This ensures optimal engine...Our price: $89.79$89.7920% OFF
- Genuine® - New Air Mass MeterOldsmobile Alero 3.4L 2004, New Air Mass Meter by Genuine®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste...Our price: $253.58$253.5820% OFF
- Richporter Technology® - New Air Mass SensorOldsmobile Alero 3.4L 2004, New Air Mass Sensor by Richporter Technology®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but...Our price: $193.72$193.7220% OFF
- JET® - Mass Air Flow SensorOldsmobile Alero 3.4L 2004, Mass Air Flow Sensor by JET®. Powr-Flo; Mass Air Sensor.Our price: $292.46$292.4620% OFF
Posted by Eldred T.
Posted by Javier H.
"Ordered part for my Toyota Camry after my hose cracked during a PCV valve replacement. To my surprise, the part came w/a Toyota part number and packaging but for about 20% less. Very happy w/ the product, highly recommend CARiD for your OEM needs. "
Posted by Dwane W.
"I ordered this Mopar air filter from CARiD and received in 3 days. I noticed an increase of throttle response and at least a 2-3 mile per gallon increase on my first tank refill. CARiD is a great company to trust on your vehicle accessories orders. Will definitely recommend to my friends."
Posted by Tyler R.