Nissan Titan 2004-2007, Blue Label Utility Chest Tool Box by Dee Zee®. The Blue Label series of utility chest boxes signifies commercial-grade construction. While overall designs and sizes are identical to other utility chest tool box series from Dee Zee, Blue Label boxes are built with thicker aluminum for greater strength to resist damage from items typically being transported in heavy duty truck beds. All Blue Label boxes come with an easy-to-use blue ergonomic push button, a concealed full-length hinge, dampened gas shocks, adjustable lid tightness, removable storage tray, self-adjusting latches, and airtight sealing. Available in multiple finishes with a lifetime warranty.
- Blue Label signifies thicker, heavy gauge aluminum construction which provides the highest level of strength for commercial use
- Utility Chest tool boxes mount at bed floor level near the pickup cab area
- Textured diamond pattern aluminum is available in a choice of polished metal with protective clear powder coat layer or a black powder coat finish
- A large blue push button for lid release is ergonomically designed for easy use with thick gloves on
- A full-length hinge on all boxes prevents uneven opening and is concealed to prevent contact or jamming against items inside
- Gas shocks allow lids to glide open or closed smoothly
- Removable plastic tray keeps smaller items organized
- Self-adjusting latches allow lids to click in place tightly with the dampened feel and security of a well-made bank door
- Rubber gasket seals keep moisture and the elements out
- Lid strikers can be adjusted to customize the tightness of rubber gasket compression when the lid is shut
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
With a large, easy-to-use blue release button on the outside, Dee Zee’s Blue Label series represents thicker, heavier gauge aluminum construction that will stand up to heavy duty use. Dee Zee offers the Utility Chest in a basic, rectangular shape for those that need more storage space. It mounts in the front of your pickup bed on the floor, and the Blue Label heavy gauge metal is designed to take the hits and remain undamaged when contact inevitably occurs with large equipment, rubble, or materials in your bed area. When you’re on the job, you are on the clock and there is no time to waste dealing with fussy tool box lids that do not open or close easily. Blue Label series chests eliminate the headache of folding hinges that snag and bind when pulling the lid from one side. Instead of separate hinges, one integrated hinge spans the entire width of the lid. Not only will the lid open evenly, gas struts on both sides allow it to glide open with dampened, jewel-like smoothness. So when you want the lid open, it stays open without falling on your fingers. And when you want the lid shut, it stays shut without loosening because you can adjust the level of tightness it maintains. Your utility chest will remain sealed without allowing moisture and dust to creep in.
Because Dee Zee believes a utility chest that’s corrosion-free and strong enough to remain functional for a long time should also continue to look good, aluminum surfaces are protected with your choice of clear powder coat or black powder coat to enhance style while preventing scratches, chips, and tarnishing. Dee Zee proudly manufactures all Blue Label utility chests in the United States and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty on the aluminum construction against manufacturing defects and corrosion.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.