The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2004 Nissan Titan Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 20 of 2001 of 01
- VIS Racing® Outlaw 1 Style Front BumperNissan Titan 2004, Outlaw 1 Style Front Bumper by VIS Racing®. This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the elements. The part is designed...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction$312.42
- Street Scene® Front Bumper CoverNissan Titan 2004, Front Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant to impacts...Retains original bumper integrityAward-winning design$363.16
- AIT Racing® SMO Style Fiberglass Front Bumper Chin SpoilerNissan Titan 2004, SMO Style Fiberglass Front Bumper Chin Spoiler by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.Great qualityImpressive design$218.69
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Rear BumperNissan Titan 2004, Universal Series Diamondstep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond pattern...$137.40 - $297.72
- FEY® Universal Series Surestep Rear BumperNissan Titan 2004, Universal Series Surestep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Surestep bumpers fit older model vans and pickups. The Molded Polymer Step surface provides sure footing. All Fey bumpers are known for their functionality and...$155.72 - $235.90
- Duraflex® N-1 Style Front Lip SpoilerNissan Titan 2004, N-1 Style Front Lip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.$143.10
- Duraflex® Off Road Bulge Front FendersNissan Titan 2004, Off Road Bulge Front Fenders by Duraflex®. 4". 2 Pieces. Go even further to set your car apart with these stylish fenders. They're light and flexible.$215.10
- Street Scene® Fender Flares SetNissan Titan 2004, Fender Flares by Street Scene®. Get extra protection against kicked-up filth and road debris. The accessories are made of the highest grade material to ensure the utmost performance and provide a one-of-a-kind...Boost your vehicle’s factory styleKeep the wheels from flinging mud and dirt up$363.16
- RI® Rivet / Bolt Style ABS Fender FlaresNissan Titan 2004, Rivet / Bolt Style ABS Fender Flares by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. They install easily with 3M™ double-sided tape, so you’ll be enjoying...Gives your car a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$476.00
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender™ FlaresNissan Titan 2004, Extend-A-Fender™ Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$219.99 - $429.99
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style™ Fender FlaresNissan Titan 2004, Pocket Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for....Add a rugged, bolt-on look with no drilling requiredExtended tire coverage to reflect road debris$249.99 - $499.99
- EGR® Bolt-On Style Black Fender FlaresNissan Titan Beds with Bedside Tool Box 2004, Bolt-On Style Black Fender Flares by EGR®. Height 6", Tire Coverage 2". To dress your SUV or truck with a strong masculine look and make a distinctive personal statement, go with these...Installation using clips and existing factory holesProtect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filth$223.34 - $436.42
- EGR® Rugged Black Fender FlaresNissan Titan 2004, Rugged Black Fender Flares by EGR®. Height 6", Tire Coverage 2". If you're tired being one of those many vehicles that are hard to distinguish from each other, it's high time you ordered and installed these...Protect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filthAdd a stylish finishing touch to its overall appearance$203.72 - $387.82
- Duraflex® N-1 Style Roll PanNissan Titan 2004, N-1 Style Roll Pan by Duraflex®. Give the back of your truck a smooth look with this Roll Pan. The flexible, durable construction will ensure it retains its appearance many miles down the road.$143.10
- Street Scene® Roll PanNissan Titan 2004, Roll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that poor stock look of your truck’s rear end and blow it sky high. The roll pans will lend your truck a sleek look, ensuring a precise custom fit in place of your rear...Provides a smooth, stylish look to your truckFeatures solid construction$204.97
- AIT Racing® SMO Style Fiberglass Roll PanNissan Titan 2004, SMO Style Fiberglass Roll Pan by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.Great qualityImpressive design$218.69
- IPCW® Fiberglass Roll Pan with License Plate PocketNissan Titan 2004, Fiberglass Roll Pan with License Plate Pocket by IPCW®. If you've ever thought of modifying your truck, it is the accessory to invest in. Give your vehicle a smooth, clean, customized look with this top-quality...Makes the back of your truck look uniqueStrong construction to last$250.00
- Amerihood® Type-S Style Functional Ram Air HoodNissan Titan 2004, Type-S Style Functional Ram Air Hood by Amerihood®. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major...Stylish and aerodynamicHand Laid High Quality Fiberglass and Resin$450.90
- ICI® Rocker Armor™ Rocker PanelNissan Titan Short Bed 2004, Rocker Armor™ Rocker Panel by ICI®, A Fit, 5.5" Wide. Protect your vehicle with ICI’s new Rocker Armor. This new aggressive textured rocker panel material was designed for the ultimate in protection...Protect your Truck or SUV from Rock Chips and ScratchesAdds a Finished Look to any Truck or SUV$133.21
- RI® Custom Style Fiberglass Fender FlaresNissan Titan With Toolbox 2004, Custom Style Fiberglass Fender Flares by RI®, 5 Pieces. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The bright chrome finish will enhance your...Manufactured from high impact ABS plasticEasy to install$214.20
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 2004 Nissan Titan Models
- 2004 Nissan Titan LE Body Kits
- 2004 Nissan Titan SE Body Kits
- 2004 Nissan Titan XE Body Kits