2004 Frontier Pet Seat Covers
- Canine Covers® - Custom Rear Seat ProtectorNissan Frontier 2004, Custom Rear Seat Protector by Canine Covers®. Individually tailored to each vehicle. Machine washable. Allows for use of seatbelts or canine travel restraints. Choice of fabric, patterns. Designed to complement Canine Covers’...Our price: $106.00 - $425.00$106.00 20% OFF
- Canine Covers® - Semi-Custom Rear Seat ProtectorNissan Frontier Crew Cab 2004, Polycotton Semi-Custom Rear Seat Protector by Canine Covers®. Seat protection for rear bench-style rear seats. Fits most styles of seats. Non-slip backing; waterproof liner. Straps hook-and-loop around seat base and...Our price: $225.00$225.00 20% OFF
- Canine Covers® - Econo Plus Rear Seat ProtectorNissan Frontier Extended / Crew Cab 2004, Polycotton Econo Plus Rear Seat Protector by Canine Covers®. Good basic protection for rear bench seats. Breathable fabric for your pet's comfort. Machine washable. Held in place with headrest straps....Our price: $154.00$154.00 20% OFF
- Canine Covers® - Econo Rear Seat ProtectorNissan Frontier 2004, Coated Polyester Econo Rear Seat Protector by Canine Covers®. Protect your bench seats from dog hair, dirt, mud, rainwater and other undesirables with a Canine Covers Econo Seat Protector. It's basic protection at a budget...Our price: $113.00$113.00 20% OFF
- Pet Pad® - Seat Protector Universal Seat Protector by Pet Pad®. Protect the interior of your car today, and let your pet travel in comfort with the Pet Pad products! Heavy-duty quilted nylon Pet Pad Seat Protector protects your seats and provides a comfortable pad for...Our price: $30.52 - $53.75$30.52 20% OFF
- Coverking® - Seat Protector for PetsUniversal Seat Protector for Pets by Coverking®. Seat Protector is a durable barrier for protecting your seats' upholstery from your cargo and your pet's claws and fur. Seat Protectors are produced from ballistic polyester which is both durable...Our price: $39.99$39.99 20% OFF
- Ruff Rider® - Roadie Dog HarnessRoadie Dog Harness by Ruff Rider®. AAA estimates that 30,000 accidents are caused by unrestrained pets every year. The Roadie Dog Harness will keep your pet safe and comfortable. Veterinarian approved. No collar around neck to choke your pet....Our price: $43.00 - $54.00$43.00 20% OFF
Posted by Robert M.
"Nice product...it'll definitely protect my fabric car seat from wearing out and spills! The product I received does not quite match the picture CARiD uses, but I decided it was not a deal-breaker. The grey material on the seat back in CARiD's picture appears to be vertical with straight seams, whereas my product was not and had a curved seam. If that matters to you, you should contact CARiD first."
Posted by James B.
"My week is filled with dirt, oil, and grease... my weekends of fishing, biking, and everything in between. These seat covers are prefect. They feel great and have an awesome appeal as well."
Posted by Joseph K.
"I bought the seat cover for the rear seats on my 2012 NIssan Frontier mainly due to having the leather interior and wanting to protect them from the dog. The installation couldn't be easier with these Coverkings and after a couple of months, are holding up just fine. CARiD gave an initial delivery date of 4 weeks but these were at my door in 2 weeks, so kudos to them for the fast delivery! Only thing to do now is buy a pair of front seat covers to match."
Posted by Jane T.
"We are very pleased with our seat covers. We did go through a lot to get them as the first time they were sent out (the seat covers were incorrect), so we had to send them back. I will say customer service worked with us and were very fair as far as not having us pay the shipping charges to return, etc. Although I believe because we did get the wrong seat covers, it was not our fault in any way so we should not have had to pay shipping charges. At any rate, customer service was very fair. So we have them now and we love them!!!"
Posted by Brad S.
"These seat covers are literally tough as nails. They took me about 5 minutes to figure out what goes where, but after I did, what a perfect fit! I did this without reading the instructions because my pride kept me from doing so. I live in Montana and after I installed them, we hit about-20 zero, I thought they would really cold but surprisingly comfortable. "