2004 Nissan 350Z Wind Deflectors
1 - 1 of 101 of 01
- GTS® Smoke Solarwing™ Rear Window DeflectorsNissan 350Z 2004, Rear Smoke Solarwing™ Window Deflectors by GTS®, 1 Piece. Without Rubber. Enhance your car's silhouette, if not its aerodynamics, and protect your interior, all with this attractive rear window deflector. This...
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- # 11055877
- # 16070727
- # 16798690
2004 Nissan 350Z Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 5 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2005 Nissan 350Z | Posted by Kevin | (Elgin, IL)
Looks good, had a bow in the molding process that made it necessary to use sand bags as weights at install to make it mount flush all the way around the edge. Is a pain, but makes a real unique look.
2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2004 Nissan 350Z Models
- 2004 Nissan 350Z Base Wind Deflectors
- 2004 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast Wind Deflectors
- 2004 Nissan 350Z Performance Wind Deflectors
- 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring Wind Deflectors
- 2004 Nissan 350Z Track Wind Deflectors