2004 Mazda Tribute Headlights
- TYC® - Replacement HeadlightMazda Tribute 2004, Replacement Headlight by TYC®. Included: Complete. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets...Our price: $101.68$101.68 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement HeadlightMazda Tribute 2004, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...Our price: $111.26 - $129.82$111.26 20% OFF
- Replace® - Left or Right Replacement Repeater LampMazda Tribute 2004, Left or Right Replacement Repeater Lamp by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # B01W51120. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers....Our price: $3.52$3.52 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Halo RingsUniversal LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase the light output and visual wow of your vehicle’s headlight assemblies for safety and style with LED halo rings from Lumen. These can be used as OEM replacements or easily wired into existing headlight...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Replace® - Left or Right Replacement Fog LightMazda Tribute 2004, Driver or Right Replacement Fog Light by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # EC0251680. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When...Our price: $63.62$63.62 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightMazda Tribute 2004, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. Included: Complete Assembly. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # EC02 51 680. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and...Our price: $69.06$69.06 20% OFF
- RI® - Factory Style Clear Fog LightsMazda Tribute 2004, Factory Style Clear Fog Lights with H1 Bulbs by RI®, 1 Pair. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your...Our price: $142.80$142.80 20% OFF
- RI® - Factory Style Smoke Fog LightsMazda Tribute 2004, Factory Style Smoke Fog Lights with H1 Bulbs by RI®, 1 Pair. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your...Our price: $142.80$142.80 20% OFF
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsMazda Tribute 2004, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's...Our price: $14.99 - $29.95$14.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight Replacement BulbsMazda Tribute 2004, High & Low Beam Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...Our price: $39.99 - $59.99$39.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Parking Light Replacement BulbsMazda Tribute 2004, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and...Our price: $10.99$10.99 20% OFF
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsMazda Tribute 2004, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs....Our price: $24.68 - $35.00$24.68 20% OFF
"The headlights are awesome! They made my car look very sporty."
"Looks great, nice upgrade. They are worth it but get them professionally wired. The high beams were not working even though you just plug in. Once they wired it professionally, they worked. Also make sure you adjust screws so wires won't show. I thought it was damaged, but you just have to adjust them. Do it before the installation...easier."
"Purchased these headlamp housings for one of my customers recently and they were very impressed. They're not overly flashy and have quite the elegant look with the halos. Halos glow an almost blueish white, they're very nice. Overall both myself and the customer were very satisfied."
"Headlights are excellent but if you would like a whiter headlight to match the LED's, I would suggest purchasing different bulbs because the ones that come with the headlights are yellow compared to the LED's. Other than that, overall looks sweet."
"Light Output: Compared to the stock lights these have a much better light output both on low and high beam. Got to fully enjoy them on my drive back from AC NJ to QZ NY, and they were a def improvement. The cut off lines are precise, the CCFL are a def must. Clean vibrant and clear without any overshadow on the projectors, no yellowing of the color and no star your eyes effect. Quality: A fellow Mazda owner has the knock offs from Ebay and after helping him install them I can see why they are cheaper - these are far better. The plastic lens is much denser and almost crystal clear (it's still plastic), the headlight back housing is sturdier with no soft spots. Was a simple process to reuse my Hid Kits with these and maintain the backing plates and rubber cups...three rain storms and no condensation inside which was a real surprise since I have an open frame CF Hood. Installation:Shop said installation was easy and plug and play but only thing is dont put your bumper back on till after you make your angle adjust ments as theres little space to get sucket behind low beams-pretty much same issue with stock headlights. I recommend these to any mazda owner considering them for their car....The light output + Quality Build + how they look on the Car= Sexy."