2004 Kia Sorento Headlights
- TYC® - Replacement Headlight (OE Part)Kia Sorento 2004, Replacement Headlight by TYC®. Chrome, with Clear Lens, Being an OES (Original Equipment Supplier) component, this part offers OE quality at a more affordable price. Functioning lights are a must for safe driving, but then...Our price: $212.25$212.2520% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement HeadlightKia Sorento 2004, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...Our price: $161.65$161.6520% OFF
- Auto 7® - Passenger Side Replacement Headlight AssemblyKia Sorento 2004, Passenger Side Replacement Headlight Assembly by Auto 7®. Driving with faulty or damaged lights is a major safety hazard for you and other drivers on the road. Improve your vehicle's functionality and drive with confidence...Our price: $177.03$177.0320% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $51.45 - $72.05$51.4520% OFF
- Lumen® - PlaZma LED Halo RingsUniversal PlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have Halo Rings....Our price: $51.45 - $72.05$51.4520% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightKia Sorento 2004, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. Included: Complete Assembly. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your...Our price: $40.27$40.2720% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement Fog LightKia Sorento 2004, Replacement Fog Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive...Our price: $38.02$38.0220% OFF
- Auto 7® - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light AssemblyKia Sorento 2004, Driver Side Replacement Fog Light Assembly by Auto 7®. When driving in fog or other adverse weather conditions, fog lights are especially useful. So why let foul weather stop you when you can make your vehicle cut through the...Our price: $64.64$64.6420% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights KitUniversal Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of our lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before we will brand it "HELLA". Unlike many "micro"...Our price: $176.71$176.7120% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Fog Lights KitUniversal FF75 Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $130.35$130.3520% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Xenon Driving LightsUniversal Micro DE Xenon Driving Lights by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of their lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before it is branded with the "HELLA" name. Unlike many...Our price: $851.17$851.1720% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Driving Lights KitUniversal FF75 Driving Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $130.35 - $153.52$130.3520% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight Replacement BulbsKia Sorento 2004, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a 35 to...Our price: $41.19 - $61.79$41.1920% OFF
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsKia Sorento 2004, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're...Our price: $6.18 - $40.34$6.1820% OFF
- Putco® - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsKia Sorento 2004, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your...Our price: $51.45 - $61.31$51.4520% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight BulbKia Sorento 2004, Headlight Bulb by Sylvania®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...Our price: $7.60 - $14.32$7.6020% OFF
Posted by Baldemar R.
"Lights look great, and as per the Kia tech, they were easy installation. I even got good comments about the lights at the dealership."
Posted by Brian P.
"When I bought these headlights, everything went so smooth! They even checked that they well legal in Canada for me :) Due to car being new, I took into my dealership to have installed (took 20 minutes to put in). All service department and owner where checking out these headlights because they looked so Awesome! Three people asked where I got these from (CARiD should include business cards in package)."
Posted by David M.
"These headlights fit perfectly into my 2011 Kia Sorento. There are minimal instructions, but your Kia owners handbook you received with the car actually tells you how to remove the whole headlight assembly. Removing the old light assemblies take some pushing and pulling, but installation was certainly less than an hour (most of that time was spent removing the old assemblies). The bulbs are even included with these, but one minor disappointment was that the new bulbs are H7's, whereas the upgraded Sylvanias I had for my low beams are H11's. So I will need to purchase new bulbs for my low beams. The high beams included are closer to a true white, so I will not be replacing them. Look sick with just the parking LED's and Halo's, but still look great with the highs or lows. "
Posted by Ralf J.
"Super! Everything is O.K. "
Posted by Timothy W.
"I got these as a gift and the look of them out of the box was amazing. It took us about 15 minutes to install, but they bring an attitude to my car that was lacking with the factory headlights. I am really happy with how well they look and work with my car."