2004 Kia Sorento Chrome Accessories
- SAA® - Pillar Post TrimKia Sorento 2004, Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle's appearance with chrome-style SAA Pillar Posts. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $55.20 - $66.24$55.20 20% OFF
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Pillar PostsKia Sorento 2004, Polished Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®, 6 Pieces. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $92.70$92.70 20% OFF
- RI® - Chrome Door Handle CoversKia Sorento 2004, Chrome ABS Door Handle Covers by RI®. With 1 Keyhole. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.Our price: $42.49$42.49 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.39$13.39 20% OFF
- Replace® - Door HandleKia Sorento 2004, Door Handle by Replace®. Door handles can rust, pit, and wear from age and use, the return spring can break and cause the handle to flop around, and if there’s a problem with the handle mount or the linkage connection, the...Our price: $17.69 - $31.70$17.69 20% OFF
Posted by Barry H.
"Look great on the vehicle with a darker body color. They stand out and change the appearance giving a sleek and richer look."
Posted by Chuck R.
"I am thrilled with how great these moldings look! They are beautiful and look like a factory installation. It is the perfect exterior trim for my Sorento."
Posted by Chanelle H.
"Chrome, chrome, chrome is all you see... So many heads turn when they see my truck coming. I'm very happy!"
Posted by Jose V.
"I was very satisfied with the mirror covers. It was quick and easy to install. I will continue to purchase all of my auto accessories and parts. Thanks."
Posted by Ken H.
"Hi... After 3 attempts elseware, Finally I have covers that fit properly. The quality is great. The only suggestion I have is Extra 3m tape should be applied on the bottom portion of the cover. (Below the turn signal). Thanks Ken."