2004 Kia Optima Seat Covers
- FanMats® - Seat CoverSeat Cover by FanMats®. Protect your seats and make a statement with your favorite team embroidered on the seat covers. Easy to install and have a universal fit.Our price: $30.00 - $30.06$30.0020% OFF
- FanMats® - Head Rest CoverHead Rest Cover by FanMats®. Durable head rest covers sport your favorite pro or college team’s embroidered logo on the front and team name on the back. Easy to installOur price: $25.00$25.0020% OFF
- Seat Armour® - Towel Seat Cover with Various LogosUniversal Towel Seat Cover with Various Logos by Seat Armour®, 1 per pack. Protect your valuable upholstery and display your school allegiance at the same time with a Seat Armour College Towel Seat Cover. This sturdy and attractive cover will...Our price: $37.95$37.9520% OFF
- Canine Covers® - Custom Rear Seat ProtectorKia Optima 2004, Custom Rear Seat Protector by Canine Covers®. Individually tailored to each vehicle. Machine washable. Allows for use of seatbelts or canine travel restraints. Choice of fabric, patterns. Designed to complement Canine Covers’...Our price: $99.92 - $400.64$99.9220% OFF
- Spec-D® - Seat Pad 3-in-1 Heat and Massage with FanUniversal Seat Pad 3-in-1 Heat and Massage with Fan by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories.Our price: $63.00$63.0020% OFF
- Pilot® - Seat Cover with College LogoUniversal Seat Cover with College Logo by Pilot®. This seat cover updates the appearance of old or dirty seats and protects against splits, fading, dirt, and pet hairs. Made from strong, sturdy fabrics, for a more snug, wrinkle-free fit. The seat...Our price: $39.99$39.9920% OFF
- Pet Pad® - Seat Protector Universal Seat Protector by Pet Pad®. Protect the interior of your car today, and let your pet travel in comfort with the Pet Pad products! Heavy-duty quilted nylon Pet Pad Seat Protector protects your seats and provides a comfortable pad for...Our price: $30.52 - $53.75$30.5220% OFF
- Coverking® - Seat Protector for PetsUniversal Seat Protector for Pets by Coverking®. Seat Protector is a durable barrier for protecting your seats' upholstery from your cargo and your pet's claws and fur. Seat Protectors are produced from ballistic polyester which is both durable...Our price: $39.99$39.9920% OFF
- Coverking® - Seatbelt CushionUniversal Seatbelt Cushion by Coverking®. Add comfort and style to your car interior with velour Seatbelt Cushion by Coverking. Available in a variety of colors.Our price: $5.37$5.3720% OFF
- Dash Designs® - Memory Foam Seatbelt Cushion™Universal Memory Foam Seatbelt Cushion™ by Dash Designs®. Wraps around a tight seat belt for a comfortable ride. Soft memory foam with Velcro attachments conforms to your body and eliminates chafing. One size fits all. Available in our Memory...Our price: $6.95 - $9.95$6.9520% OFF
- Dash Designs® - Seat Gapper™Universal Seat Gapper™ by Dash Designs®. Stop losing your cell phone or car keys in that awkward gap between the seat and console. The Seat Gapper fills that awkward gap, saving you time and aggravation. Available in Black, Gray and Tan colors.Our price: $14.95$14.9520% OFF
Posted by Raffaela R M.
"We are very happy with our custom made seat covers. Every seems to match just perfect, along with the cashmere color looking so rich. Easy to install and so kid-proof. Glad we discovered CARiD. We are now new loyal and happy customers."
Posted by Lucas N.
"These covers fit well, and the straps go unseen. Furthermore, they're quite soft, and the quality's great. I'm incredibly happy with them. Installation took about 12 minutes total. It's a little easier if you have a second person to help, but not necessary."
Posted by Frank R.
"We like the look and feel of the Leatherette covers. The custom fit was perfect. Installation is a two-person job unless you can reach around the rear doors when fastening the hooks beneath the seat."
Posted by James T.
"They look good, fit well, but don't come with any instructions. They are 3 piece. The seat, seat back, and headrest are separate, which makes for a great fit. They are not solid, and I was hoping for a solid base, so that when I spill liquids on them, it keeps it from soaking through. There were no installation instructions. I started to put the wrong side on and then realized the cutout was for the airbag and had to remove and replace. Take a minute and make sure you're putting them on correctly before jumping in. Overall, they're as good or better than anything else I've found in the same price range, and fit much better than the generic universals that tend to tear, sag and wrinkle. I would buy them again."
Posted by Vanessa G.
"Received the covers, and the seat cover fit is excellent; and the ballistic material appears able to withstand many years of use. The only issue is that the headrest covers did not fit. When I contacted CARiD, their response was prompt and they notified the manufacturer of the discrepancy. "
EX • LX