2004 Hyundai Sonata Wind Deflectors
1 - 4 of 401 of 01
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsHyundai Sonata 2004, Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, set for 2 Doors. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsHyundai Sonata 2004, Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, set for 2 Doors. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- AVS® Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsHyundai Sonata 2004, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, Set for 4 Doors. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$60.70
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorHyundai Sonata 2004, Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty...$59.95
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
2004 Hyundai Sonata Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 4 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2012 Hyundai Sonata | Posted by Mashooma | (Woburn, MA)
Very easy to install and very stylish... Had to first sort out the pieces as they do not come labeled but easy to figure out by aligning them with your windows.
1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2004 Hyundai Sonata Models
- 2004 Hyundai Sonata Base Wind Deflectors
- 2004 Hyundai Sonata GL Wind Deflectors
- 2004 Hyundai Sonata GLS Wind Deflectors
- 2004 Hyundai Sonata LX Wind Deflectors