2004 Honda Civic Wind Deflectors
1 - 6 of 601 of 01
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Side Window DeflectorsHonda Civic 2004, Dark Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsHonda Civic 2004, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsHonda Civic 2004, In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out$41.47 - $60.70
- AVS® Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsHonda Civic 2004, Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep fresh air flowing...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$37.34 - $52.81
- EGR® SuperGuard Hood ShieldHonda Civic 2 Door 2004, SuperGuard Hood Shield by EGR®. Keep your vehicle's hood and windshield fully protected from various flying debris while driving your way with this efficient hood shield. Ultimate in both durability and...Gives ultimate protection and slim lookCustom fit for a full wrap around your vehicle's hood$61.29
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorHonda Civic 2004, Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against...$59.95
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- Powerbuilt® Steering Wheel Lockplate Remover / Installer$6.73 - $12.41
2004 Honda Civic Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.7 - 7 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
1999 Honda Civic | Posted by John | (Jonesboro, AR)
Easy to install and it was my first time to install one, look good and the price was reasonable. I would and have recommended to friends.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2004 Honda Civic Models
- 2004 Honda Civic DX Wind Deflectors
- 2004 Honda Civic EX Wind Deflectors
- 2004 Honda Civic GX Wind Deflectors
- 2004 Honda Civic HX Wind Deflectors
- 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid Wind Deflectors
- 2004 Honda Civic LX Wind Deflectors
- 2004 Honda Civic Value Package Wind Deflectors