2004 GMC Sonoma Chrome Accessories
- RIŪ - Chrome Replacement Door Handle KitGMC Sonoma 2004, Chrome Replacement Door Handle Kit by RIŪ. With Passenger Side Keyhole. Replace your dull, painted or black plastic door handles with these elegant Chrome ABS handles.Our price: $67.20 - $114.24$67.20 20% OFF
- RIŪ - Stainless Steel Gas Cap CoverGMC Sonoma 2004, Stainless Steel Gas Cap Cover by RIŪ. Make your car look like it just left the race track with this racing inspired fuel door cover. This cover emulates the real thing without the installation hassle.Our price: $31.50 - $35.00$31.50 20% OFF
- FanMatsŪ - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMatsŪ. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.00$13.00 20% OFF
- RIŪ - Chrome ABS Replacement Tailgate Handle KitGMC Sonoma 2004, Chrome ABS Replacement Tailgate Handle Kit by RIŪ. Replace your dull, painted or black plastic tailgate handle with this elegant Chrome handle.Our price: $52.50$52.50 20% OFF
- RIŪ - Chrome ABS Tail Light BezelsGMC Sonoma 2004, Chrome ABS Tail Light Bezels by RIŪ. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.Our price: $61.88$61.88 20% OFF
- RIŪ - Black Aluminum Gas Cap KitGMC Sonoma 2004, Black Aluminum Gas Cap Kit by RIŪ. With Lock. Make your car look like it just left the race track with this racing inspired fuel door cover. This cover emulates the real thing without the installation hassle.Our price: $72.80$72.80 20% OFF
- RIŪ - Chrome Aluminum Gas Cap KitGMC Sonoma 2004, Chrome Aluminum Gas Cap Kit by RIŪ. Make your car look like it just left the race track with this racing inspired fuel door cover. This cover emulates the real thing without the installation hassle.Our price: $56.00 - $72.80$56.00 20% OFF
"I used automotive masking tape to align. It took about half an hour to finish the easy installation. Excellent results. The GMC has good looks. One problem... The narrow chrome strips on the rear doors of the truck that I have installed are starting to come off at both upper and lower ends. Is there a cure? I am sure I had them properly installed and in proper warm temperature. I noticed the condition while washing the vehicle. The wide posts chromes are holding very well."
"This a high quality product - nothing flimsy about it and with a beautiful chrome finish. Installation was easy. I dry fit the pieces first to get confidence in the alignment after I removed the backing material. Hint: Instead of trying to remove the backing with a finger nail, use a blade from a shop knife to separate about an inch of the red backing from the adhesive. The rest of the red backing peels off easily. My next purchase will be the SES stainless steel chrome body side molding for my 2012 GMC Terrain."
"I bought the chrome window pillars for my 2011 GMC Acadia Denali. They are the BOMB! They look GREAT!"
"This is a great product and looks great. I would recommend it to all, who want that snap look. Looks great and will buy for our next vehicle."
"Pretty nice, clean and perfect fit. Fast Delivery. "