2004 F-250 Chrome Pillar Posts
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsFord F-250 Crew Cab 2004, Classic Decorative Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by Putco®, 4 Pieces. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the...Our price: $72.90$72.90 20% OFF
- SAA® - Pillar Post TrimFord F-250 Super Duty 2004, Pillar Posts by SAA®, 4 Pieces. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with chrome-style SAA Pillar Posts. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $82.80$82.80 20% OFF
- SES Trims® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsFord F-250 2004, Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®, 4 Pieces. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision contoured...Our price: $88.40$88.40 20% OFF
- Zunden® - Chrome Pillar Posts Ford F-250 2004, Chrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®, 4 Pieces. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel...Our price: $96.25$96.25 20% OFF
- CCI® - Pillar Post TrimFord F-250 Crew Cab 2004, Pillar Posts by CCI®, 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's exterior in a professional manner with these stylish stainless steel accessories. Mirror-polished to add distinctive brilliance and match your OEM chrome,...Our price: $74.05$74.05 20% OFF
"Super shiny and looks great! Installation was a breeze and customer service was very helpful. I would definitely purchase from this company again!"
"Nice looking product. Take your time, be very careful installing, can stick when out of position if your not "very" careful."
"my accent is very nice on black, its very shiny and looks like real crome. it was easy to put on and sticks well so far. im satisfied."
"Really good quality product. Nice fit and finish. Easy install. Nice clean look."
"I put these on my truck and i use my mirrors alot, i Pull them out often to pull a trailer.. and I also go through a car wash once or twice a week, these look great but for some reason one would not stick right and fell off once then it became really loose i think the mold was bad or something because the other was a pain to get off.. but over all id say not a bad product.. looked great for a while... i jus dont have time to keep redoing the adhesive.."