- Tubular shape and curved ends for a rugged, yet contemporary style
- Available in 80” and 87” lengths
- Comes in matte black finish
- Solid construction supports up to 350 lbs.
- Unique lightweight aluminum and polymer based construction is virtually corrosion free
- Recessed step area with UV resistant rubber grip pads for solid traction and stability
- Comes pre-assembled with custom mounting hardware
- Mounting brackets are custom made for each application and no-drilling is required for installation
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Tube Steps are definitely helpful getting in and out of today’s tall pickups and SUVs, especially when an aftermarket lift kit has been installed, but not all tube steps are created equal. Some steps are functional, but you wouldn’t want your truck to be seen with them, while others might look OK but don’t provide enough room for a sandal much less a muddy construction boot. If you want a set of tube steps that exceeds the competition on all counts, you need 4” Round Tube Steps from Lund.
These steps are available in 80” and 87” lengths and come pre-assembled with mounting hardware and detailed instructions for an easy, no-drill installation. The included mounting brackets are custom made for each application, to ensure a perfect fit. The 5” Bent Chrome Round Tube Steps are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is installed.148.46 287.96
Brand: Lund Part Numbers:
Lund International® was founded in 1965, but the company has auto accessories manufacturing roots that go back to the 1930s. Headquartered in Buford, Georgia, Lund designs, manufactures and markets automotive aftermarket accessories for light and heavy trucks, SUVs, CUVs, vans, and passenger cars. The company’s broad product line includes ventvisors/side window deflectors, hood shields/protectors, running boards/tube steps, tonneau covers, storage boxes, floor and cargo liners, bed protectors, and cargo management products. Lund operates world-class manufacturing facilities in Lawrenceville, Georgia and Howe, Indiana. Both have state-of-the-art production equipment and technology, and both are staffed by expert engineers, craftsmen, and machinists. This gives Lund the capability to manufacture top quality products quickly and economically, right here in the USA.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)