Ford F-150 2004-2014, Crossroads™ Chrome Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. Step up into your rig in style with these extruded aluminum running boards. The crescent shaped chrome end caps and full length rubber treads have a distinctive style that looks almost too good to step on, but the generous foot room and easy in and out access will make you glad you did. Precision designed for a perfect fit, each running board set comes with custom made brackets and hardware for an easy, no-drill installation.
Notes: Mounting brackets Included.
- OE-styled running board
- Crescent-shaped contemporary design
- Provides safe, sure footing with wide step
- Wider step up and no-slip surface eases vehicle ingress/egress, and provides secure grip and safe footing
- Combination of aluminum boards with full length rubber treads and chrome end caps creates a distinctive appearance
- Durable, lightweight extruded aluminum construction
- Crescent shaped design and chrome end caps add style
- Virtually corrosion free construction
- Full length rubber treads provide solid traction and stability
- Comes pre-assembled with custom mounting hardware
- Mounting brackets are custom made for each application and no-drilling is required for installation
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
The CrossRoads Running Boards will be a big help entering and exiting your truck, SUV, or CUV. The wide width and full length rubber treads provide safe and secure footing, regardless of shoe type. But with their crescent design and chrome end caps, you’ll want to have them on your rig just for their unique appearance.
Custom designed and engineered for a perfect fit, CrossRoads Running Boards are made from durable, yet lightweight extruded aluminum. The rubber treads running the length of each board provide a no-slip surface for sure footing and contribute to the distinctive styling, but it’s the chrome end caps that really set off these boards and make them tough and virtually corrosion free.
These running boards are available in 70”, 80”, and 87” lengths and come pre-assembled with mounting hardware and detailed instructions for an easy, no-drill installation. The included mounting brackets are custom made for each application, to ensure a perfect fit. The CrossRoads Running Boards are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is installed.
Lund International® was founded in 1965, but the company has auto accessories manufacturing roots that go back to the 1930s. Headquartered in Buford, Georgia, Lund designs, manufactures and markets automotive aftermarket accessories for light and heavy trucks, SUVs, CUVs, vans, and passenger cars. The company’s broad product line includes ventvisors/side window deflectors, hood shields/protectors, running boards/tube steps, tonneau covers, storage boxes, floor and cargo liners, bed protectors, and cargo management products. Lund operates world-class manufacturing facilities in Lawrenceville, Georgia and Howe, Indiana. Both have state-of-the-art production equipment and technology, and both are staffed by expert engineers, craftsmen, and machinists. This gives Lund the capability to manufacture top quality products quickly and economically, right here in the USA.