2004 Ford Expedition Performance Suspension
1 - 60 of 170 results
- Suncore® Coil Spring Conversion KitFord Expedition 2004, Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete kit. Suncores conversion...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$227.50 - $528.06
- ReadyLIFT® SST™ Lift KitFord Expedition 2004, SST™ Lift Kit with 3.0" Front and 2.0" Rear Lift Height by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 2-3 hours. Includes: (2) powdercoated steel top mount front extensions and (2) powdercoated steel rear extensions. Max...$399.95
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitFord Expedition 2004, ComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. With Hardware. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs$129.95 - $159.95
- Truxxx® Lift KitFord Expedition 2004, Lift Kit-Suspension by Truxxx®. Lift Kit; 2.75 in. Lift Front; 2 in. Lift Rear; Incl. Hardware.$348.00
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift KitFord Expedition with Rear Standard Suspension 2004, Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift Kit with 2" Front and Rear Lift Height by Skyjacker®. Includes: Front Polyurethane Spacers (6), Rear Polyurethane Spacers (2), Hardware. Now is the...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$382.97
- Pro Comp® Front Spacer Leveling KitFord Expedition 2004, Front Spacer Leveling Kit with 2.5". Lift Height by Pro Comp®. with 35" Max Tire Size. Pro Comp Level Lift systems are precision engineered to give your truck a more aggressive stance and provide added...Precision engineeredIncreased clearance for larger tire and wheel combinations$125.99
- Pro Comp® Nitro Leveling KitFord Expedition 2004, Nitro Leveling Kit with 3" Front and 2" Rear Lift Height by Pro Comp®. Include: Front Level Lift, Rear Strut Extension Kit. Pro Comp Nitro Kits are the economical alternative to a complete suspension system....Precision engineeredApplication-specific designs$329.99
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitFord Expedition 2004, Machined Billet Aluminum Front Leveling Kit with 1.5" Lift Height by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1.5-2 hours. Includes: (2) 1.5" front lift CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum top mount strut extensions, all...Exact configuration varies by applicationMachined aluminum, steel or urethane-lined spacer for durability and a quiet ride$229.95
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitFord Expedition 2004, ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit with 2" Lift Height by Daystar®. 2 per Pack. Easy Install. Without Shocks. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as it...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design$129.95
- Truxxx® Suspension Load Leveling KitFord Expedition 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2004, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Truxxx®. Suspension Strut Spacer Leveling Kit; 2 in. Lift; Rear.$218.00
- ProRYDE® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord Expedition 2004, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. LIFTmachine Coil Spring Front Lift/Leveling Kit; w/Adjustable Strut/Spring Plate; 2 - 3 in. Of Lift; Install Time 2.3 Hours.$249.00
- RideTech® HQ Series™ Rear ShockWavesFord Expedition 2004, HQ Series™ Rear ShockWaves by RideTech®. The Handling Quality ("HQ") series features adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a lightweight aluminum impact forged construction that is available in a wide...Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operationSingle rebound shock valving adjustment$900.00
- RideTech® RQ Series™ Rear ShockWavesFord Expedition 2004, RQ Series™ Rear ShockWaves by RideTech®. The Ride Quality ("RQ") series is a great entry level solution. It still retains all the mounting and installation advantages of the other shock series. With fixed...Fixed shock valving designed to optimize ride qualityAluminum impact forged construction provides leak free operation$700.00
- Rancho® Suspension Strut/Coil Spring AssemblyFord Expedition with Rear Standard Suspension 2004, Suspension Strut/Coil Spring Assembly by Rancho®. QuickLIFT Quick-Strut; 1.25 in. Lift; Compatible With myRIDE Wireless Controller.$210.99
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShockFord Expedition 2004, 4600 Series Standard Shock for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Mounting Type: Stem, Eye 20.3mm. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. Without Boot. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$86.95 - $94.49
- Monroe® Reflex™ Strut AssemblyFord Expedition 2004, Reflex™ Strut Assembly by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Without Dust Shield. Without Extended Bumper Stop. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. Gas Charged Unit - Strut Rod Will Extend Automatically. These...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns$65.23 - $69.49
- Superlift® Rear Coilover ShockFord Expedition without Spring 2004, Rear Coilover Shock by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$189.95
- Arnott® Air to Coil Conversion KitFord Expedition 2004, Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. Coil springs feature a variable spring rate that...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills$596.61 - $874.62
- Rancho® Suspension Strut AssemblyFord Expedition 2004, Suspension Strut Assembly by Rancho®. RS5000 Series.$128.99
- Belltech® Front Pro Lowering KitFord Expedition RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 4 Door 2004, Front Pro Lowering Kit by Belltech®. This is a set of replacement front coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and achieve handling improvements...Set of coil springsRide height can be easily adjusted to only 1” of drop by the use of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces$124.50 - $168.90
- Belltech® Lowering KitFord Expedition RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 4 Door 2004, Lowering Kit with 2"-3" Front and 2" Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. Without Shocks. Includes: Rear Lowering Spring Kit, Front Pro Lowering Kit. Belltech lowering kits give your...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityKits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles$293.40
- Unity® Air Ditcher™ Coil Springs Conversion KitFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / NBX / XLS / XLT / XLT Sport 4.6L / 5.4L 8 Cyl. 2004, Air Ditcher™ Coil Springs Conversion Kit by Unity®, 2 per Pack. Difficulty Installation Rating: Medium. This is a set of coil springs and shock...Set of coil springs and shock absorbers that bolt in place of existing air springs without modifications to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills$177.81 - $182.10
- Westar® Air Conversion Kit to Coil SpringsFord Expedition 2004, Air Conversion Kit to Coil Springs by Westar®. With Spring. For those owners of vehicles with air suspension looking for an alternative, Westar has the answer. We offer a kit to convert to a traditional coil...Exact fit designSteel is painted for long non-corrosive life$557.47 - $1,026.52
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsFord Expedition RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 4 Door 2004, Anti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Diameter: 1". Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$117.10
- Hellwig® Sway BarFord Expedition With Factory End Links 2004, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral...Designed to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravityReduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes stability at higher speeds$171.21 - $251.52
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Rear Camber Bolt/Plate KitFord Expedition 2004, Pro-Alignment Rear Camber Bolt/Plate Kit by Eibach®. Camber: +/-1.0°. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's$87.71
- ProRYDE® Alignment Camber KitFord Expedition 2004, Alignment Camber Kit by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber Kit; Rear; Install Time 0.5 Hours; Rear +/-2.75.$46.59
- ProRYDE® Alignment Caster/Camber KitFord Expedition 2004, Alignment Caster/Camber Kit by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber/Caster Kit; Install Time 0.3 Hours; Front +/- 2/1.5.$52.04
- RideTech® Panhard Bar KitFord Expedition 2004, Panhard Bar Kit by RideTech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by RideTech will...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$30.00 - $225.00
- Suncore® Compressor RelayFord Expedition 2004, Compressor Relay by Suncore®. When Installing passive struts this is needed to remove the air ride suspension error message.Easy to installInstallation instructions included$155.22
- Dorman® Suspension SensorFord Expedition 2004, Front Right Suspension Sensor by Dorman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 6L1Z5359CC. Color/Finish: Black. Package Contents: Sensor with Linkage Arm.Vehicle contains three sensorsFailure sets off a warning light$104.98
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssemblyFord Expedition 2004, Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assembly by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. With Dust Shield. Without Extended Bumper Stop. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring$122.90
- KYB® Excel-G™ Strut AssemblyFord Expedition without Air Suspension 2004, Excel-G™ Strut Assembly by KYB®, 2 per Vehicle. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$79.49 - $80.21
- Unity® Bare StrutFord Expedition 2004, Bare Strut by Unity®. Complimenting our line of complete strut assemblies to offer full suspension solutions for the entire vehicle.Offering now over 300 SKU’s covering over 3000 applicationsCovering ALL of the premium movers$30.69 - $38.01
- Unity® Complete Strut AssemblyFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / NBX / XLS / XLT / XLT Sport 4.6L / 5.4L 8 Cyl. 2004, Complete Strut Assembly by Unity®, Sold Individually. Difficulty Installation Rating: High. This is one single side complete strut assembly that...One single side complete strut assembly that matches original equipment design and ride heightComes fully assembled with all new parts$92.16 - $94.45
- MOOG® Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyFord Expedition Sport Utility Excl. Automatic Rear Air Leveling System 2004, Strut and Coil Spring Assembly by MOOG®. Includes: Strut, Spring and Top Mount. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$121.60
- Motorcraft® Shock AbsorberFord Expedition with Standard Duty Suspension 2004, Shock Absorber by Motorcraft®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Motorcraft parts. And the best part is you can have these top quality parts, at...Direct OEM replacementMeets strict Ford Motor Company standards$116.21 - $140.63
- FCS® Complete Strut AssemblyFord Expedition 2004, Complete Strut Assembly by FCS®. 1 per Pack. The FCS complete strut assembly is engineered to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and control. The unit is manufactured to meet and exceed OE quality...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlProvides consistent dampening over a wide range of temperatures$66.71
- SenSen® Speedy Strut™ Complete Strut AssemblyFord Expedition Sport Utility 4.6L / 5.4L V8 RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) / 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) without Air Suspension 2004, Speedy Strut™ Complete Strut Assembly by SenSen®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Quantity per Vehicle: 2. To restore...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlMeets or exceeds OE quality and standards$113.19
- Dorman® Sway Bar End LinkFord Expedition 2004, Sway Bar End Link by Dorman®. Material: Steel. Re-engineered by Dorman with a solid forged design that eliminates the possibility of the ends breaking due to corrosion, Dorman’s Suspension Stabilizer Bar...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeDorman-improved with high quality materials and a strong finish to resist corrosion in center or at ends of bar$35.82
- Suncore® Air Spring BagsFord Expedition 2004, Air Spring Bags by Suncore®. Air Spring Bag will replace the original Air Spring. Suspension Air Spring Bag failure is usually caused by dry rot, due to old age, or gases in the atmosphere degrade the rubber...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$84.50 - $205.40
- Suncore® Suspension Air CompressorFord Expedition 2004, Suspension Air Compressor by Suncore®. With Dryer. This replacement Air Suspension Compressor comes with instructions for easy install. The Suspension Compressor inflates or deflates the Air Spring Bags as...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$162.50
- Arnott® Replacement Air SuspensionFord Expedition 2004, ReplacementOE Replacement Air Suspension by Arnott®. Arnott offers completely new and rebuilt air suspension struts, shocks, and springs designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. New Arnott...Air springs, struts, and shocks are sold individually (not as a set) for front and rear applicationsArnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM parts with$111.63 - $388.30
- Westar® Air CompressorFord Expedition 2004, Air Compressor by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality...Non re-manufacturedBuild with brand new rubber to ensure the life of air spring$193.20
- Westar® Air SpringFord Expedition 2004, Air Spring by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality...Non re-manufacturedBuild with brand new rubber to ensure the life of air spring$165.71 - $333.58
- Westar® Air StrutFord Expedition 2004, Air Strut by Westar®. Complete Unit. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless...Non re-manufacturedBuild with brand new rubber to ensure the life of air spring$477.75 - $631.38
- Westar® Air Suspension DryerFord Expedition 2004, Air Suspension Dryer by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless...Non re-manufacturedBuild with brand new rubber to ensure the life of air spring$66.80
- A1 Cardone® Air Suspension SpringFord Expedition 2004, Air Suspension Spring by A1 Cardone®. Rubber Bellow. Black. Configuration Type: Regular. Without Bearing Plate, Mounting Hardware. No Isolator Required. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$178.76
- Dorman® Air CompressorFord Expedition Manufactured after April 7 2004, Air Compressor by Dorman®. OE # 6L1Z5319AA, L1Z5319BA. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product and quality engineers, Dorman’s Suspension...Integral to a level ride - replacement restores active suspension functionA hassle-free repair - no need to rebuild rusty components$166.32
- MOOG® Rear Upper Alignment Camber / Caster Bolt KitFord Expedition Sport Utility 2004, Rear Upper Alignment Camber / Caster Bolt Kit by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Adjustment Range: -2.75 to 2.75 Degree of Camber. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride....Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit$44.78
- Unity® Front Upper Control ArmFord Expedition 2004, Front Upper Control Arm by Unity®. Control arms connect the vehicle frame to the steering knuckles or axle, and allow the up-and-down movement of the wheels. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance...Ball joints and bushings included for a complete installation, saving time and labor (where applicable)Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation$33.77
- Mevotech® Control ArmFord Expedition 2004, Control Arm by Mevotech®. Use 1 per Vehicle. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$53.84 - $252.43
- Dorman® Control ArmFord Expedition 2004, Control Arm by Dorman®. With Ball Joint. With Bushings. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections$50.98
- Dorman® Toe LinkFord Expedition 2004, Rear Toe Link by Dorman®. Finish: Black Epoxy Coated. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 2L1Z5A972AB, 6L1Z5A972A. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product...Direct replacement for a trouble-free installationBushings included for a complete installation, saving time and labor (where applicable)$83.52
- Falcon® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyFord Expedition 2004, Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a...Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components$41.97
- MOOG® R-Series™ Front Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyFord Expedition Sport Utility 2004, R-Series™ Front Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function$53.13 - $190.29
- Motorcraft® Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyFord Expedition 2004, Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Motorcraft®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Motorcraft parts. And the best part is you can have these top quality parts,...Direct OEM replacementMeets strict Ford Motor Company standards$127.03 - $136.44
- TRW® Control ArmFord Expedition 2004, Control Arm by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$84.13 - $245.64
- Centric® C-Tek Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyFord Expedition 2004, C-Tek Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$50.54 - $53.70
- Centric® C-Tek™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyFord Expedition 2004, C-Tek™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$50.54 - $53.70
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
2004 Ford Expedition Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 3 reviews
4.8 of 5
Rear Spring Replacement Kit
2001 Ford Expedition / Posted by Dorsey (Odessa, FL) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related 2004 Ford Expedition Pages
- 2004 Ford Expedition Models
- 2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Performance Suspension Parts
- 2004 Ford Expedition NBX Performance Suspension Parts
- 2004 Ford Expedition XLS Performance Suspension Parts
- 2004 Ford Expedition XLT Performance Suspension Parts
- 2004 Ford Expedition XLT Sport Performance Suspension Parts