2004 Chrysler Crossfire TPMS Sensors
- Oro-Tek™ - TPMS SensorChrysler Crossfire 2004, TPMS Sensor by Oro-Tek™, 1 Item. iORO TPMS sensors are a drop-in replacement for the OEM sensors. The two-piece sensor/stem design allows for easy maintenance as the stem can be replaced independently of the electronics....Our price: $51.50$51.5020% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS SensorChrysler Crossfire 2004, Magnetic TPMS Sensor by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Frequency: 433 MHz AM. With Plastic Housing. Wheel Valve Stem Hole Mounting. Includes Mounting Hardware. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 4313086Z20,...Our price: $60.39$60.3920% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS Service KitChrysler Crossfire 2004, TPMS Service Kit by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Keep all the components necessary for servicing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) readily available with Dorman’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Valve Kits. Each kit...Our price: $3.16 - $8.76$3.1620% OFF
- Sunpro® - Universal TPMS KitUniversal TPMS Kit by Sunpro®. It's typically designed for either the vehicles without factory TPMS or for trailers. This complete TPMS kit is designed to monitor in real-time both tire pressure or tire temperatures on all four wheels...Our price: $166.10$166.1020% OFF
- Crown® - Tire Pressure SensorChrysler Crossfire 2004, Tire Pressure Sensor by Crown®. TPMS Sensor. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for...Our price: $86.52$86.5220% OFF
Posted by Robert P.
"I changed the wheels and tires on my 2010 Chevrolet Camaro that required different tpms sensor because the OEM tpms would not work. The technician installed the sensor from CARiD without any problems, and it worked great. The price is great. "
Posted by Vinay T.
Posted by Walter M C.
"What is there to said...works great, can not best the price, will buy again."
Posted by Charles B. J.
"I bought four (4) extra TPMS sensor's for my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport from CARiD.com. I shopped around and they by far, gave me the best price. They were of very good Quality and very quick shipping. I have two different sets of wheel and tires for my Jeep and got tired of having to switch the factory sensor's around each time I switched my set of tires. They also worked right away with the electronics of my Jeep. Thank You, CARiD.com!"
Posted by Bo W.
"Great buy for my snow tires. Easy to install. Recommended."