2004 Chevy SSR Spoilers
1 - 3 of 3 results
- Pure® Custom Style Rear SpoilerChevy SSR 2004, Custom Style Rear Spoiler by Pure®. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. The custom design will enliven your car's overall appearance and set it apart from ordinary models. This spoiler is...Custom designMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- T5i® Custom Style Rear SpoilerChevy SSR 2004, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by T5i®. Your car will have a more dynamic look with this custom designed rear spoiler. It will enhance your car's appearance, if not its aerodynamics, without looking like an add-on...Custom high performance designMade from quality ABS plastic$98.53 - $148.63
- Cusco® GT WingUniversal GT Wing by Cusco®.$384.30
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
2004 Chevy SSR Spoilers Reviews
Average rating: 4.3 - 3 reviews
4.8 of 5
Custom Style Rear Spoiler (Painted)
2004 Chevy SSR / Posted by Tai (Winnipeg, AB) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes2 people found this review helpful.
- Related 2004 Chevy SSR Pages