2004 Chevy Impala Shocks and Struts
- Monroe® - Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesChevy Impala 2004, Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...Our price: $142.38 - $180.49$142.3820% OFF
- Monroe® - Econo-Matic™ Front Complete Strut AssemblyChevy Impala without Police or Taxi Package 16"-17" Wheels 2004, Econo-Matic™ Front Complete Strut Assembly by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 10.25" Compressed, 16.625" Extended with 6.375" Stroke. Body Length: 9.75". This ready-to-install...Our price: $92.19$92.1920% OFF
- KYB® - Strut-Plus™ Front Complete Strut AssemblyChevy Impala 2004, Strut-Plus™ Front Complete Strut Assembly by KYB®, 1 per Pack. For popular vehicles with high registrations or a history of spring fatigue.Our price: $144.06$144.0620% OFF
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series StrutsChevy Impala 2004, Excel-G™ Series Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $71.69 - $89.60$71.6920% OFF
- Sachs® - Strut AssemblyChevy Impala Base / LS 2004, Strut Assembly by Sachs®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste...Our price: $106.81$106.8120% OFF
- Sachs® - Strut Mounting KitChevy Impala 2004, Strut Mounting Kit by Sachs®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time...Our price: $140.57$140.5720% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ StrutsChevy Impala 2004, Sensa-Trac™ Struts by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to changing road conditions providing improved control and performance. Monroe offers Twin tube shocks, struts with PSD (Position Sensitive Damping)...Our price: $70.97 - $81.95$70.9720% OFF
- Monroe® - Monro-Matic Plus™ StrutsChevy Impala 2004, Monro-Matic Plus™ Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any vehicle...Our price: $57.44 - $68.68$57.4420% OFF
- Bilstein® - Strut AssemblyChevy Impala Base / LS 2004, Strut Assembly by Bilstein®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $185.63 - $214.30$185.6320% OFF
- Bilstein® - B6 Series StrutsChevy Impala 2004, B6 Series Struts by Bilstein®. Design: 36mm Monotube. Body Style: Assemly. BILSTEIN B6 gas pressure shocks and struts are designed to mount in the stock location on a range of passenger cars. This superior design increases...Our price: $217.38 - $316.91$217.3820% OFF
- KYB® - AGX™ Series StrutsChevy Impala Excl. Police and Taxi Excl. 17" or 18" Wheels 2004, AGX™ Series Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Provides fast, easy, on-car damping rate changes. Allows drivers to tune performance to match driving preferences.Our price: $146.55 - $155.15$146.5520% OFF
- Unity® - Replacement Complete Strut AssemblyChevy Impala 2004, Replacement Complete Strut Assembly by Unity®, Sold Individually. Unity offers front and rear complete strut assemblies that match original equipment quality and ride height. They come fully assembled with all new parts for a...Our price: $80.71 - $104.67$80.7120% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.9920% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.7320% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.32 - $7.91$6.3220% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.37 - $11.93$2.3720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $9.50$3.5720% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
Posted by Duane H.
"It so happens that I had sold my car before installing the lowering Pro-Kit, that's why the installation was not scored. With that said I can review the product as delivered. Eibach Coil springs are well packaged because the paint on these springs are nicer than some cars I have seen, seriously nice charcoal metallic paint. Almost too pretty to use. I will always use Eibach products now just for that factor. Ok, can't submit without scoring installation, gave 5 stars cause it's usually easy to install coil springs with the right tools."
Posted by Jc B.
"Very satisfied with the lift kit, easy to install and makes my Trailblazer look great. "
Posted by Todd W.
"The Arnott air compressor was a very easy swap of the original unit. I also installed 2 new Arnott air shocks and did the complete job in less than 2 hours."
Posted by Alona N.
"Easily installed, clear instructions, well made product. Need to make sure you have proper end links (highly recommended that you have metal ones). Thank You."
Posted by Marie L.
"I amazed. I put these on along with some Eibach drag springs and some Lakewood 90/10 front struts and they helped out tons! The weight transfers much smoother then my stock suspension."