2004 BMW 7-Series Roof Cargo Boxes
- Yakima® - RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxBMW 7-Series 2004, RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box for Optional Crossbars by Yakima®. 58" L - 89" L. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo...Our price: $359.00 - $399.00$359.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxBMW 7-Series 2004, SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box for Optional Crossbars by Yakima®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear)....Our price: $649.00$649.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxBMW 7-Series 2004, SkyBox Roof Cargo Box for Optional Crossbars by Yakima®. 81" L - 92" L. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering...Our price: $419.00 - $699.00$419.0020% OFF
- Rola® - Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®, 93"x32"x18". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $391.91$391.9120% OFF
- Pro Series® - Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage CarrierUniversal Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Pro Series®, 72" L x 24" W x 17" H. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a...Our price: $252.88$252.8820% OFF
"My order arrived missing a small part. I contacted customer service with the problem. Vincent Colin was my service representative. He contacted CURT on my behalf and arranged a replacement car top carrier, as well as shipping (at no cost to me) of the original carrier back to the manufacturer. Please, pass on my thanks to Vincent. In these days, it is rare to see such great customer service. Vincent's responsiveness left me with a good impression of CARiD. Because of such a positive experience, I know I will return to CARiD for my future needs. In appreciation, Preston "Ed" Brown."
"I specifically input my vehicle make and model to get the right roof top carrier for my vehicle... This one was one of the choices that came up."
"Like the rack. Well built for the money."
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."
"Along with the cargo carrier, this net was the cheapest by far of all the products we looked at. Really happy with the product. "