2004 7-Series Canoe Carriers & Kayak Racks
- Yakima® - BowDown Kayak RackBMW 7-Series 2004, BowDown Kayak Rack for Optional Crossbars by Yakima®. A cradle type rack transports the kayak on its side, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It's the perfect type of rack for touring or recreational kayaks. The...Our price: $170.10$170.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - HullRaiser Kayak RackBMW 7-Series 2004, HullRaiser Kayak Rack for Optional Crossbars by Yakima®. These lightweight but rugged steel J-cradles will safely and securely transport one kayak on its side, where it’s most rigid, leaving space on your roof rack for other...Our price: $53.10 - $134.10$53.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - BigStack Kayak CarrierBMW 7-Series 2004, BigStack Kayak Carrier for Optional Crossbars by Yakima®. Looking for a way to carry multiple whitewater kayaks on your roof rack? With its ultra slim profile, the BigStack takes up the least amount of roof rack space, enabling...Our price: $31.50 - $134.10$31.50 20% OFF
- Yakima® - Mako Saddles Kayak RackBMW 7-Series 2004, Mako Saddles Kayak Rack for Optional Crossbars by Yakima®. If you like transporting your kayak on the hull and loading it from the rear of the vehicle, you can't do better than Yakima's Mako Saddles. With amply sized pads to...Our price: $53.10 - $89.10$53.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - HullyRollers Kayak RackBMW 7-Series 2004, HullyRollers Kayak Rack for Optional Crossbars by Yakima®. Load even the heaviest kayak with ease with HullyRollers. These Dynaflex™ padded rollers protect and grip your hull, and they mount on pivoting bases that fit many kayak...Our price: $53.10 - $89.10$53.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - EvenKeel Kayak RackBMW 7-Series 2004, EvenKeel Kayak Rack for Optional Crossbars by Yakima®. If you've been searching for the best value in kayak transport, look no further because it's right here. For one low price you get everything you need to carry one kayak on...Our price: $53.10 - $89.10$53.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - WaveHog Surfboard RacksBMW 7-Series 2004, WaveHog Surfboard Racks for Optional Crossbars by Yakima®. The best watercraft accessories Yakima has to offer were assembled to create the WaveHog, and the result is the most complete system available for transporting a...Our price: $116.10$116.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - LandShark Kayak RackBMW 7-Series 2004, LandShark Kayak Rack for Optional Crossbars by Yakima®. Looking for an inexpensive way to support your kayak on a roof rack? These 4 saddles will provide all the support you need for safe and secure transport of any plastic...Our price: $53.10 - $71.10$53.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - KeelOver Canoe CarrierBMW 7-Series 2004, KeelOver Canoe Carrier for Optional Crossbars by Yakima®. If you're looking for an easy to install, easy to load, and affordable canoe carrier that installs to any style crossbar and comes complete with everything needed, you've...Our price: $89.10$89.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - ShowBoat Kayak LoaderBMW 7-Series 2004, ShowBoat Kayak Loader for Optional Crossbars by Yakima®. Have a heavy kayak or canoe to load onto your roof rack and there's no one around to help? No worries as long as you have the Yakima ShowBoat Kayak Loader. The ShowBoat's...Our price: $179.10$179.10 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Watersport CarrierUniversal Watersport Carrier by SportRack®. These kits provide an economical way to transport a canoe or kayak on a vehicle roof. Each kit includes durable closed cell foam blocks that deliver support for the watercraft while being gentle to the...Our price: $21.16 - $52.92$21.16 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Replacement Foam BlocksUniversal Replacement Foam Blocks by SportRack®. If one of the foam blocks that came with your SportRack Watersport Carrier is lost or damaged, these replacement foam blocks can be used. They’re identical to the blocks originally supplied with the...Our price: $12.60 - $21.16$12.60 20% OFF
"My order arrived missing a small part. I contacted customer service with the problem. Vincent Colin was my service representative. He contacted CURT on my behalf and arranged a replacement car top carrier, as well as shipping (at no cost to me) of the original carrier back to the manufacturer. Please, pass on my thanks to Vincent. In these days, it is rare to see such great customer service. Vincent's responsiveness left me with a good impression of CARiD. Because of such a positive experience, I know I will return to CARiD for my future needs. In appreciation, Preston "Ed" Brown."
"I specifically input my vehicle make and model to get the right roof top carrier for my vehicle... This one was one of the choices that came up."
"Good quality materials."
"It is a good quality product, but it does not completely fit on the 2013 Mazda 5 loading bars."
"Adequately priced, easy to install but needs better hook fastener design as it was lengthy and eventually tiresome to twist the fasteners into place due to the lack of grip in the design. The hook ends face up and may require cutting/sawing off the ends since they already puncture one of my bags."