- Place top clips in the gap at the front edge of the top of the trunk, hatch or door
- Place lower clips in the bottom edge of trunk or hatch
- Caution: Rear wiper cannot be used when carrier is mounted
- Lower arm of carrier should be positioned on upper tier of bumper
- Patented FitDial™ provides the perfect fit for your vehicle
- 6-strap system secures the rack to the vehicle
- Vinyl coated buckles provide firm hold while protecting the vehicle's finish
- SoftCushion™ pads protect trunk and hatch
- Available in versions that carry up to 2 bikes and carry up to 3 bikes
- Narrow cradle arms hold a wider range of bike frames, including smaller child's bike frames
- Stay-Put™ cradles protect the bike frame while holding it securely
- Anti-sway cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- When not in use, rack arms fold down completely to make parking easier
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
The Thule Passage Trunk Bike Rack gives you safe, secure bike transport for a variety of bike sizes and styles, at a great value. The patented FitDial makes installation a snap because it allows you to adjust the rack to fit your particular vehicle. The 6 straps safely secure the rack to the vehicle with vinyl coated buckles that provide a firm hold without scratching the paint and SoftCushion pads that are gentle on the trunk or hatch panel.
The narrow cradle arms on the Passage enable the transport of a wide range of bike frame styles and sizes. When not in use, the cradle arms can be folded down to facilitate parking and garage access. Each bike's frame is protected during transport by the Stay-Put soft rubber cradles and the ant-sway cages that attach to the bikes' vertical downtubes. The cages prevent bike movement that could result in damage from the bikes contacting each other or the vehicle.
The Passage Trunk Bike Rack is available in a version that carries up to 2 bikes and one that carries up to 3. It comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.129.95 149.95
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.