2003 Suzuki XL-7 Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail RackSuzuki XL-7 with Roof Railing 2003, AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Rack by Thule®. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 raised rail feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the strongest...Our price: $187.48$187.4820% OFF
- Thule® - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Suzuki XL-7 2003, Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®, 50" Bars. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes two 50" SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Crossroads Raling Feet...Our price: $336.51$336.5120% OFF
- Thule® - Load BarsSuzuki XL-7 with Roof Railing 2003, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for...Our price: $108.32 - $177.06$108.3220% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Vortex SX Roof Rack SystemSuzuki XL-7 Wagon with Factory Rails 2003, Vortex SX Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. The SX roof rack system is designed specifically for use with roofs that feature rails. Easy to install and remove, it comes with security hardware to protect...Our price: $287.10$287.1020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof RackSuzuki XL-7 2003, Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®.Our price: $287.10$287.1020% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Rack Suzuki XL-7 2003, Roof Rack by Rola®. Made from extruded aluminum alloy, this aerodynamic crossbar is designed to minimize drag and wind noise.Our price: $318.56$318.5620% OFF
- Thule® - Crossroad Railing Foot PackSuzuki XL-7 with Roof Railing 2003, Crossroad Railing Foot Pack by Thule®. The Crossroad Railing Foot Pack is specifically made to enable the installation of Thule load bars onto a vehicle with existing raised side rails. Like all Thule feet,...Our price: $203.11$203.1120% OFF
- ARB® - Track ShelterUniversal Track Shelter by ARB®. Carrying the appropriate tire accessories is essential when you're traveling off road.Our price: $303.85$303.8520% OFF
"Worked great, just what I needed."
"I unboxed my carrier today. The enclosed instructions were mainly in Spanish. However, by following the diagrams, I managed to put the unit together fairly quickly. Unfortunately, the fixing brackets would not fit my UK roof bars. I do like the roof carrier, so tomorrow I am going to see if my local car store can find me fixing brackets to secure the basket to my roof bars."
"It's exactly what we were looking for! Looks great on our car."
"This cargo rack looks great, installs easily, holds the 125 lbs as advertised, but the roof rack will slide on the crossbars. If you do not want the rack sliding (who would?), you will have to modify the way it attaches to the crossbars..."
"Very pleased with this rack. It was easy to install and looks great. I later bought the extension and installed it. That went well too."