2003 Subaru WRX Lowering Kits
- KW Suspensions® - Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitSubaru WRX 2003, Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Threaded Struts Adjust Front and Rear Height. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation...Our price: $1,799.99 - $2,699.99$1,799.9920% OFF
- KW Suspensions® - Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitSubaru WRX Sedan Except STI 2003, Clubsport Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.8"-2.0" Front and Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®, 2-Way Adjustable. Threaded Struts Adjust Front and Rear Height. For more serious racetrack use, KW Suspension offer...Our price: $2,999.99 - $4,149.99$2,999.9920% OFF
- ST Suspensions® - Coilover Lowering KitSubaru WRX 2003, Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of front and rear twin-tube coilovers with adjustable ride height created for the enthusiast who appreciates performance street driving. One adjustment knob drops ride...Our price: $925.96$925.9620% OFF
- Eibach® - Pro Lowering KitSubaru WRX 2003, Pro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...Our price: $161.19 - $616.65$161.1920% OFF
- KSport® - Lowering KitSubaru WRX GDC Chassis 2003, Lowering Kit with 1.2 Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. This is a set of 4 replacement front and rear coil springs designed with a progressive coil rate for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and...Our price: $156.00$156.0020% OFF
Posted by Conrad N.
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
Posted by Ed K.
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
Posted by Daisy G.
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."