Subaru WRX 2003, C-Tek™ Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotor by Centric®. This rotor is custom crafted for your specific year, make, and model vehicle to provide performance-stopping power while meeting all OEM fit and quality specifications. Drilled and slotted, the disc will quickly expunge hot gases and debris for predictable and smooth braking experience.
- Designed to provide substantial braking performance at an exceptional value
- G3000 metallurgy for improved durability
- Lighter for less unsprung weight
- Non-directional finish reduces break-in period
- CNC machined surface provides better balance and more finished look
- Drilled-slotted pattern provides overall improved stopping power, improves wet braking performance, and reduces rotor thermal temperatures
- Slots and drilled holes provide dust and water dissipation
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Cross-drilled holes provide increased cooling
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Vented structure offers much faster heat dissipation
- Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
Slotted rotors by Centric are a great alternative to drilled rotors. They serve the same purpose of breaking down hot brake gas but provide better resistance to cracking. The slotted pattern allows for increased pad bite and improved air circulation. The slots help to sweep away gas and dust. If you drive hard, race or use your vehicle off-road or for towing purposes, slotted rotors are a perfect choice for you.
This C-Tek Drilled & Slotted brake rotor provides world-class braking performance without the earth-shattering price tag. Manufactured using CAD-CAM design on CNC machines, this rotor provides perfect balance and alignment for more consistent and smooth braking power over a variety of driving conditions, including panic stops. The item is also built lighter for less unsprung weight ensuring better driving quality and handling. With G3000 metallurgy, this rotor features improved durability, while its cross-drilled holes and slots quickly purge hot gases and debris resulting in better heat dissipation and less brake fade under hard use.
Compared to a solid-surface rotor, this C-Tek rotor doesn't allow gases released by the brake pad to create a cushion between the pad and the brake rotor. Thanks to its unique drilled and slotted design, it clears away harmful gasses restoring full pad-to-rotor contact to stop your vehicle the moment you push the brake pedal. With this rotor, you get excellent braking performance right out of the box as its non-directional finish ensures reduced break-in period. Built to OEM specs for fitment and function, the C-Tek Drilled and Slotted Rotor serves as a direct replacement for factory discs and bolts right in place. This rotor will provide maximum braking performance, reduced warping, and longer service life without breaking the bank.34.81 39.74
Brand: Centric Part Numbers:
Founded in Southern California in 2000, Centric achieved recognition for its aftermarket and OE brake components and systems worldwide. Today the company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of brakes, big brake kits, high performance brakes, calipers, discs, rotors, pads, racing brakes, fluid, aftermarket brakes, armored vehicle brake upgrades, big brake kits (BBKs), and OEM brake systems for everyday cars, heavy-duty vehicles, and high performance cars. All Centric products are known under the StopTech, C-Tek, Centric, and PosiQuiet labels and backed by quality research and development.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)