Subaru WRX 2003, QuietCast™ Premium Ceramic Rear Brake Pads by Bosch®. Material Ceramic. Replace your worn out brake pads with QuietCast Premium brake pads from Bosch. They combine exceptional quality and OE fit with platform-specific ceramic friction material for superior noise-free braking performance with low dusting and less fade.
- Ceramic friction material
- Direct fit
- Designed to match OE style (on selected applications)
- Powder coated backing plate prevents rust and corrosion for prolonged pad life
- All integrally molded for more strength and pad durability
- Unimold design
- OE-style rubber core shims to ensure the best bonding between rubber to steel resulting in lower noise, increased strength and corrosion resistance
- Molded shim technology ensures the rubber-core shim remains attached for the life of the brake pad to provide maximum stability and result in a quiet shim performance (on selected applications)
- Include hardware kit (on selected applications)
- Electronic wear sensor to sense when brakes need replacement (on some applications)
- Synthetic lubricant included for easy installation
- Sold as a two-wheel set
Brake pads take part in a complex procedure that makes your vehicle slow down or come to a stop. Every time when applied, brake pads undergo tremendous stress. When they reach a certain age, brake pads begin to wear out and become less efficient which means you cannot stop the vehicle as quickly as it used to. Bosch is pleased to introduce a new series of QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pads that utilize innovative materials to ensure ultimate stopping power, ultra-quiet braking, and increased pad life. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are fitted with the industry's best pre-attached rubber-core shims that ensure the highest quality of bonding between rubber and steel resulting in lower noise, increased strength, and outstanding corrosion resistance. This shim style is exclusively offered by Bosch as this is the most predominant type used by OE manufacturers.
Bosch, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”