Subaru WRX 2003, Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pad by Advics®. Thanks to OE ceramic friction formulations, these pads provide smooth, quiet, and safe braking performance, while reducing noise and ensuring better heat dissipation. They feature slots and chamfers that virtually eliminate vibration and hard pedal feel.
- Provide extreme braking performance, while extending pad and rotor life
- OE ceramic friction formulations for quiet, smooth and safe stopping power
- Formulated for reduced noise and better heat dissipation
- Slots and chamfers are designed to virtually eliminate vibration and hard pedal feel
- Low dusting for cleaner wheels and tires
- Application specific friction for OE pedal feel and excellent stopping power
- Sold as a set for two wheels
The engineering that goes into these brake pads has taken original ceramic friction technology to the next level, which means increased stopping power and overall performance. Thanks to OE ceramic formulations, these brake pads provide nothing less than quiet, smooth, and safe braking performance with reduced noise and better heat dissipation. They also feature application specific formulas that ensure extended pad and rotor life without reducing braking performance. Moreover, the pads virtually eliminate vibration and hard pedal feel thanks to their slots and chamfers. To ensure you get nothing less than premium quality and highly durable products, they are created through the combination of engineering expertise from Sumitono, DENSO, and AISIN.
Founded in July, 2001, ADVICS (derived from Advanced Intelligent Chassis Systems) is one of the leading manufacturers of brake components in the world. Since its inception, the company's mission has been to add value to society by creating products that improve safety on the road in an environmentally responsible manner. To achieve this, all ADVICS manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO14001 environmental management systems standards, while all its products are based on engineering expertise, which includes vehicle movement simulations, brake squeal and vibration analysis, dynamometer performance testing, etc.