2003 Subaru WRX Brake Pads
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsSubaru WRX 2003, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps control noise and premature...Our price: $36.72 - $41.85$36.72 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsSubaru Impreza Turbocharged 2003, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber...Our price: $34.77 - $168.77$34.77 20% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsSubaru Impreza Turbocharged 2003, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust...Our price: $91.17 - $310.09$91.17 20% OFF
- EBC® - Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsSubaru Impreza Turbocharged 2003, Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two...Our price: $123.26 - $178.66$123.26 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Brake PadsSubaru WRX 2003, Autocross and Track Compound Brake Pads by HAWK®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed to be used on the track and on the street where performance vehicles are driven aggressively and experience more...Our price: $114.27 - $125.73$114.27 20% OFF
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Brake PadsSubaru WRX 2003, High Performance Street Brake Pads by HAWK®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed...Our price: $93.25 - $105.31$93.25 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Brake PadsSubaru WRX 2003, Performance Ceramic Brake Pads by HAWK®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...Our price: $85.70 - $101.64$85.70 20% OFF
- BREMBO® - Sport Rear Brake PadsSubaru WRX 2003, Sport Rear Brake Pads by Brembo®. FMSI: D461. Thickness: 16mm (0.63"), Height: 54.5mm (2.15"), Length: 73.5mm (2.89"). This set of bolt-on replacement rear brake pads are sized to match original equipment and provide superior...Our price: $135.00$135.00 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads
Subaru WRX 2003, ProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads by Wilwood®. Medium-high friction compound with good cold response and a gently rising friction curve as temperature increases. Smooth, predictable engagement with excellent control over a...Our price: $60.15 - $61.42$60.15 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsSubaru WRX 2003, Ceramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...Our price: $40.49 - $46.33$40.49 20% OFF
"Very nice product. Makes my 2005 Subaru Legacy look upgraded, and brakes work very good. CARiD shipped promptly, and overall, I'm very happy I made this purchase with them. Rafy, Long Beach, CA"
"The pads and rotors that came in this kit were a perfect fit for my car and seem to be of high quality. Installation was simple, except for the suggested pad bedding procedure which required some crazy driving in my neighborhood. So far there has been no squeaking when applying the brakes, and no noticeable dust buildup. I bought this kit instead of getting less expensive OEM parts from a local auto parts store because I wanted to upgrade my Subaru's braking performance, as I live part of the year in the mountains and noticed fading and vibration from the stock brakes after hard service. Hopefully the cross-drilled and slotted rotors in this kit will solve that problem. They look cool too."
"The brakes are everything I had expected."