2003 Nissan Altima Door Sills
1 - 3 of 301 of 01
- Sherwood® Front Stainless Door SillsNissan Altima 4DR 2003, Front Non Illuminated Stainless Door Sills by Sherwood®, 1 Pair. Looking for the right door sills for your vehicle? We offer these great add-ons that combine exclusive design with rugged durability to serve...Deliver ultimate protection from unsightly scuffs, dents, and scratchesOffer second-to-none design$47.61
- Sparco® Aluminum Door SillsUniversal Aluminum Door Sills by Sparco®, Set of 2. Protect your vehicle's door steps from sand, water, etc. that may lead to scratches and corrosion with these premium door sills from Sparco. They not only ensure excellent...Protect your door steps from scratches, water, etc.Bring an extra touch of style$26.20
- Sparco® Carbon Door SillsUniversal Carbon Door Sills by Sparco®, Set of 2. Protect your vehicle's door steps from sand, water, etc. that may lead to scratches and corrosion with these premium door sills from Sparco. They not only ensure excellent...Protect your door steps from scratches, water, etc.Bring an extra touch of style$34.93
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlChrome Trim: Overlay vs. Replacement
One of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones...
Michael GrayenIs Chrome Back in Style?
The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Popular Popular Products
- Flowmaster® Pro Series™ Laminar Flow Muffler$146.90 - $205.66
2003 Nissan Altima Door Sills Reviews
Average rating: 4.1 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2006 Nissan Altima | Posted by J. | (Scotch Plains, NJ)
Looks fine. With the '06 Altima, the accessories have been very limited. Would have preferred that they be OEM fit instead of 3M stick on. Had to use some weather stripping to make it look flush. Overall, I'm not disappointed.
2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2003 Nissan Altima Models
- 2003 Nissan Altima Base Door Sills
- 2003 Nissan Altima S Door Sills
- 2003 Nissan Altima SE Door Sills
- 2003 Nissan Altima SL Door Sills