2003 Nissan Altima Door Sills
1 - 3 of 3 results
- Sherwood® Front Stainless Door SillsNissan Altima 4DR 2003, Front Non Illuminated Stainless Door Sills by Sherwood®, 1 Pair. Looking for the right door sills for your vehicle? We offer these great add-ons that combine exclusive design with rugged durability to serve...Deliver ultimate protection from unsightly scuffs, dents, and scratchesOffer second-to-none design$47.61
- Sparco® Aluminum Door SillsUniversal Aluminum Door Sills by Sparco®, Set of 2. Protect your vehicle's door steps from sand, water, etc. that may lead to scratches and corrosion with these premium door sills from Sparco. They not only ensure excellent...Protect your door steps from scratches, water, etc.Bring an extra touch of style$30.00
- Sparco® Carbon Door SillsUniversal Carbon Door Sills by Sparco®, Set of 2. Protect your vehicle's door steps from sand, water, etc. that may lead to scratches and corrosion with these premium door sills from Sparco. They not only ensure excellent...Protect your door steps from scratches, water, etc.Bring an extra touch of style$40.00
Guides & Articles
- Interior AccessoriesChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Interior AccessoriesIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
2003 Nissan Altima Door Sills Reviews
Average rating: 4.1 - 2 reviews
3.5 of 5
2006 Nissan Altima / Posted by J. (Scotch Plains, NJ) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes2 people found this review helpful.
- 2003 Nissan Altima Models
- 2003 Nissan Altima Base Door Sills
- 2003 Nissan Altima S Door Sills
- 2003 Nissan Altima SE Door Sills
- 2003 Nissan Altima SL Door Sills