Nissan 350Z 2003-2006, Import ECU Upgrade Kit by JET®. HP Gain: 14-15. Reworked ignition and fuel curves from 1500 RPM to WOT, increased rev limits where necessary. The JET Performance Computer Upgrade Package is the solution to performance tuning import and domestic sport compact vehicles. Import computers do not have computer chips that are easily removed, making it necessary for JET engineers to reprogram the vehicle's existing chip. The kit provides you with all the materials required to safely send your vehicle computer to JET's lab for a high performance software upgrade. Once JET receives your ECU it will be programmed according to the information you provide on the vehicle specification sheet to optimize performance and mileage to match your specific modifications. JET’s exclusive Dynamic Spectrum Tuning provides optimal performance across the entire power band-not just at full throttle. Programming includes extensive modification to air/fuel ratios, ignition advance and boost pressures for turbo applications.
Notes: Upgrade for existing vehicle Computer. Send Computer to Jet using prepaid Freight Box received at time of purchase. Computer will be returned after programming is complete. Vehicle will be out of commission while Jet has Computer for programming.
- Provides Increase Horsepower
- Improved Acceleration
- Provides Power Increase All The Time
- Custom Program The Chip For Any Modifications
- Provides All Materials Required To Safely Send To Jets Lab
- Provide Information On the Vehicle Specification Sheet
- Once Received ECU Will Be Programmed According To Your Info
- Provides Optimal Performance Across The entire Power Band
- Use The Prepaid Freight Box Sold At The Time Of Purchase
- Will Be Returned After Programming Is Complete
- While Jet Has The Computer The Car Will Be Out Of Commission
JET Performance Products, Inc. was started 45 years ago as an engine building and carburetor store specializing in Drag Racing applications. In 1985 Mike Jones, the company’s founder, sold it to its present owner Bryant Seller. The company, led by Seller, got the name 'JET Performance Products' and launched the first performance chips for General Motors applications. Continuing to be a leader in the tuning industry, JET provides a wide range of performance programmers, modules, chips, throttle bodies, accessories, as well as carburetors.