2003 Nissan 350Z Heavy Duty Towing
- Reese® - 5th Wheel Airborne Sidewinder ComboUniversal 5th Wheel Airborne Sidewinder Combo by Reese®. Includes King Pin PN 5AS02, Turret with Hardware PN 61300. Weight Capacity is 19500 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 3900 lbs. Lifetime Warranty. Take the heavy equipment out of the truck...Our price: $1,756.85$1,756.85 20% OFF
- Draw-Tite® - 5th Wheel Hitch AssemblyUniversal 5th Wheel Hitch Assembly by Draw-Tite®. Ten-year warranty. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you’re traveling with a trailer on a daily...Our price: $588.47 - $777.05$588.47 20% OFF
- Reese® - 5th Wheel HitchUniversal 5th Wheel Hitch by Reese®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll appreciate how a...Our price: $328.70 - $869.95$328.70 20% OFF
- Draw-Tite® - Sway ControlUniversal Dual Cam HP Classic Sway Control by Draw-Tite®. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Lifetime Warranty.Our price: $315.67$315.67 20% OFF
- Reese® - Strait-Line™ Weight Distribution BarUniversal Strait-Line™ Weight Distribution Bar by Reese®. In addition to the changes in the head, Weight Distributing Kits includes the highest rated spring bars per class in the industry. They also feature an integrated cam for easy set up with...Our price: $557.48 - $765.85$557.48 20% OFF
- Reese® - Elite™ Under-Bed GooseneckUniversal Elite™ Under-Bed Gooseneck Accessories by Reese®. Kit includes 2-5/16" Pop-In Ball, Storage Bag, Safety Chain Attachments and Hole Cover. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Lifetime warranty.Our price: $181.19 - $212.26$181.19 20% OFF
"The hitch cover is a nice finishing detail to complement the look of the vehicle. The size of the plate could stand to be a little larger, but overall, it looks great! Very happy with the cover."
"Took a little longer than expected to arrive, but my guess is that it was due to the heavy weight of the box. Item arrived undamaged, though I doubt it would have made a difference in this case. Installation was mostly straightforward except for one issue, a muffler bracket was slightly in the way preventing the holes from lining up perfectly. I had to use a grinder to notch the corner of the bracket to accommodate, but 10 minutes later after the notch and a blast from a can of rustoleum spray paint the first side was bolted in no problem. On my Rogue particularly one side of the existing frame holes were rusted and took quite a bit of cleaning out to be able to thread the provided bolts, but that was my car's issue and nothing to do with the product. All in all, installation on this is definitely above beginner as the need for breaker bar to loosen old rusted bolts and need to slightly modify the product with tools that the average Joe may not have puts this solidly in the "intermediate" category in my opinion. Otherwise the item is solid and well built, definitely can take the rated load, and once modified fit perfectly to the existing bolt holes in the frame. I'm completely satisfied with the product at the price paid."
"Cool accessory for my Armada."
"Its primary use is to protect the bumper on my SUV, also adds a good looks to it."