Jeep Wrangler 2003 Trail Jammer TDX Performance Kit (487513) by Superchips®. This kit takes the unparalleled electronic tuning and diagnostic abilities of the TrailDash Tuner unit and maximizes them with a larger throttle body and custom cold air intake to create an ultimate level of performance for your Jeep. A dash mount is included for easy use.
Fits Following Models: Jeep TJ Rubicon / Sahara / Sport
Notes: TDX kits include Throttle Body Intake TrailDash Pod and the new TrailDash
- High flow throttle body 62mm diameter offers increased air flow to engine and installs easily with basic tools
- Cold air intake increases airflow into the engine from 99 cubic feet per minute to 195
- Cold air intake features a washable oil-impregnated cotton mesh filter
- TrailDash Tuner unit features a 4.3-inch color touch screen with full instrumentation display
- Lock or release center, front, and rear differentials at the touch of a button
- Disengage Jeep Wrangler Rubicon electronic front sway bars for increased wheel travel off road
- Connects to vehicle engine controller to let you increase horsepower and torque for maximum track performance, towing, off-roading, or increased fuel economy
- Add-on cables and sensors are available for monitoring of turbo boost pressure and fluid temperatures if your vehicle is not equipped to monitor them
- Built in accelerometer measures angles of your vehicle’s level of incline, pitch, and roll to provide customized operation during extreme off-roading
- Provides detailed diagnostic of all check engine light faults and real-time monitoring of trouble codes
- Will remind you when it’s time to change oil, rotate tires, and perform other vehicle maintenance
- Screen can be used as a backup camera monitor with installation of optional equipment
- 50-state emissions legal
- Recalibrate speedometer to adjust for different tire sizes and axle gearing ratios
- Revise vehicle speed and RPM limits imposed by the factory
- Allows manual control of engine cooling fan on/off positions on vehicles so equipped
- 1-year manufacturer product warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The Trail Jammer TDX Performance Kit features both hardware and software designed for the enthusiast who’s looking to take their Jeep to the highest levels of performance on the road and over the trails. It starts with a replacement cold air intake that swallows 97% more air than the factory unit does. It also eliminates the headache of replacing costly air filters forever because its oil-impregnated cotton mesh filter is washable and reusable. Next, a high-flow replacement throttle body installs easily with basic tools to take all that extra air from the intake and make sure it gets into the engine with the optimum mixture of fuel. Finally, the Superchips TrailDash Tuner with dash mount provides the ultimate in customized electronic tuning and instrumentation display. Fuel/air mixtures, timing, fuel injector flow, throttle responsiveness, and automatic transmission shift points are optimized for high performance you’ll feel right away in the seat of your pants.
The TrailDash Tuner unit included with the package offers more than the ability to boost performance or fuel economy. At the touch of a button, the Superchips TrailDash Tuner lets you interact with your Jeep’s central control computer to lock center, front, and rear differentials at the touch of a button. Or, disengage electronic front sway bars (if your Jeep is so equipped) for increased off road wheel travel. A built-in accelerometer measures angles of incline, pitch, and roll to determine handling abilities and modify vehicle control functions accordingly. The TrailDash is also equipped to read virtually any information that can be provided to it, such as battery voltage, battery temperature, coolant temperature, intake air temperature, transmission temperature as well as all other standard instrumentation. If your vehicle’s main computer is not originally designed to provide all the information you want, additional cables and input jacks are available that can be installed anywhere to read boost pressure, fluid temperature, air temperature, and more. The TrailDash can also serve as a monitor screen if aftermarket reverse cameras are installed. And finally, it’s a useful diagnostic tool that can record trouble codes, analyze them, and clear them.949.99Brand: Superchips Part Number: 487513 UPC: 853118003353 This part is compatible with 7 vehicle(s)
Founded in the United Kingdom as P.J. Detection Techniques in 1977, Superchips was originally involved in racing and became one of the first tuner companies to gain in-depth expertise on modifying engines equipped with electronic fuel injection systems. As engineering expertise grew on a variety of fuel systems and engine types, the company first debuted a line of power-enhancing performance products to the consumer market in England, then worldwide. After changing their name to Superchips in 1991, the company established itself in the United States a year later. The company grew to specialize in hand-held programmers and today remains on the cutting edge of turning modern computer-controlled vehicle functions into creative tuning applications. In 2005, Superchips was acquired by MSD Performance and became affiliated with MSD Ignition, Edge Products and Racepak parts. Today, Superchips USA is based out of Sanford, Florida and performs all production in the United States.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.