- Available in heavy-duty or classic version
- Heavy-duty version has sloped ends for ground clearance and rugged looks
- Heavy-duty version has E-coating undercoat for additional rust protection
- Heavy-duty version has 2 welded D-ring tabs for installation of optional D-rings
- Classic version has formed ends for ultimate protection and the greatest ground clearance
- Both bumpers have powder coated finish for appearance and durability
- Both bumpers come with everything required for installation
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
These bumpers give you a choice when you want to beef up your front bumper. The heavy-duty bumper is for those who want the ultimate in toughness and rugged good looks. It's packed with features like capacity for a winch (winch plate not included) and welded D-ring tabs for easy installation of optional D-rings. You never know when you or someone else will get stuck, and then these D-rings become invaluable. The heavy-duty steel on this bumper is E-coated for additional protection against corrosion, and then it's powder coated for even more durability.
The classic front bumper provides protection and muscular style at an affordable price. It's economical yet tough enough to stand up to anything the trail can dish out. The classic bumper is constructed from heavy-duty steel and powder coated for long term durability.
Both bumpers come with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions, and they're backed by a 5-year limited warranty.189.99 229.99
Brand: Rugged Ridge Part Numbers:
Rugged Ridge® is a division of Omix-Ada, the leader in Jeep replacement parts. Based in Suwanee, Georgia, Rugged Ridge was begun almost two decades ago when the enthusiasts at Omix-Ada decided that even a vehicle as tough as a Jeep could be improved upon. Since then, Rugged Ridge has created over 500 accessories to improve your Jeep’s performance, utility and appearance. Unlike parts made for ordinary vehicles, Rugged Ridge knows that every part made for a Jeep must uphold the Jeep tradition of strength and capability, so every part is designed, tested, manufactured and tested again to make sure it’s perfected. Then and only then can it be installed on your Jeep.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)