Jeep Wrangler 2003, Extra Duty Brake Pads by EBC®. Driving Style: Extreme & Fleet Duty, Hauling & Towing. Dust Rating: Low. Finish: Orange Powder Coat. Material: Organic Kevlar. If you want better stopping power and even longer life with Zero noise, then the new EBC Extra Duty Light truck, Jeep and SUV brake pads are the best solution.
- British made top quality product
- Backing plate steels feature NUCAP NRS system hook technology for 5 times the bond strength of conventional pads (read this link for more info)
- Noiseless material with piston insert NUCAP insulator shims
- High volume Vee grooves in pads to vent better and remove dirt dust and debris actually cooling the centre hot areas of the pad better
- Fade free brake material capable of a wide range of operational temperatures
- More brake “grip” than stock and most low cost aftermarket pads at less cost than original parts
- Longer life than any other pad we have ever made and we think, longer life than anything else out there in the aftermarket, including stock pads
- Features red “brake in” surface coating for instant safe braking after install
- Sold as a set for two wheels
The UK EFI Bristol factory of EBC Brakes has used new ECO friendly technology to develop a brake pad that has unusually high friction levels yet still has good manners for street use with brake effect being strong from cold when the brake is first applied. The race pedigree of the material used also guarantees effective stopping up to temperatures exceeding 1400 F well above the maximum experienced in heavy braking, towing or downhill descents. Winter testing in Ohio on a fleet five popular light trucks showed us the proof on cold braking in the worst wet and cold conditions where many performance brakes would not even start to show good brake effect. So these are pads that have an extremely wide range of usability.Towing with loads often pushes brakes past their factory limits, in fact have you even checked if the stock brakes on your truck or SUV are good enough for extended towing and hill descents? The new carbon granule based EXTRA DUTY material is also extremely rotor friendly, minimal in dust and noiseless and each set is supplied with revolutionary NUCAP piston insert shims, another first from EBC.
Founded and based in the United Kingdom, EBC Brakes is a premiere producer of brake components for passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, ATVs, and even scooters. EBC brake pads and rotors are preferred by fleet operators of emergency vehicles, livery cabs, and by discerning racers all over the world for the effective grip, superior lifespan, resistance to heat buildup, and proper fit they deliver. From the company president down to every employee, EBC strongly believes that brake components that are truly superior must be constructed from the most effective materials and also offer the lowest environmental impact possible. Likewise, EBC will never put their name on any products that cut corners in development, quality control, or are manufactured using sweatshop working conditions where human rights are not valued. When you want the best, most responsible brake components that meet or exceed OEM specification without dealer OEM markup, EBC Brakes is the only name you need to know.