Jeep Grand Cherokee 2003 TrailDash Tuner by Superchips®. Specially created to enhance the off-road ability of Jeep vehicles, this tuner control board links to your main vehicle computer in order to lock axles, transfer cases, adjust TPMS warning levels, disengage electronic sway bars, reduce throttle sensitivity, and much more. Provides real-time monitoring of all engine functions and diagnostics. Purchase of additional accessories may be required.
- 4.3-inch color touch screen
- Lock or release center, front, and rear differentials at the touch of a button
- Disengage Jeep Wrangler Rubicon electronic front sway bars for increased wheel travel off road.
- Links to vehicle engine controller to let you increase horsepower and torque for maximum track performance, towing, or off-roading
- Offers setting for maximum fuel economy to save gas
- Add-on cables and sensors are available for monitoring of turbo boost pressure and fluid temperatures if your vehicle is not equipped to monitor them
- Built in accelerometer measures angles of your vehicle’s level of incline, pitch, and roll to provide customized operation during extreme off-roading
- Provides detailed diagnostic of all check engine light faults and real-time monitoring of trouble codes
- Will remind you when it’s time to change oil, rotate tires, and perform other vehicle maintenance
- Screen can be used as a backup camera monitor with installation of optional equipment
- 50-state emissions legal
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The TrailDash Tuner was designed for Jeep off-roading enthusiasts. At the touch of a button, the Superchips TrailDash Tuner lets you interact with your Jeep’s central control computer to lock center, front, and rear differentials at the touch of a button, or disengage electronic front sway bars (if so equipped) for increased off road wheel travel. A built-in accelerometer measures angles of incline, pitch, and roll to determine how your Jeep is actually handling, and makes the best adjustment of vehicle control functions possible with that information. The TrailDash is equipped to read virtually any information that can be provided to it, such as battery voltage, battery temperature, coolant temperature, intake air temperature, transmission temperature as well as all other standard instrumentation. If your vehicle’s main computer is not originally designed to provide all the information you want, additional cables and input jacks are available that can be installed anywhere to read boost pressure, fluid temperature, air temperature, and more (see Product Options).
Your Jeep will also benefit from the TrailDash Tuner on the road as well as off. By varying the factory settings for air and fuel mixtures, fuel injector flow rates, spark timing, throttle response speed, and automatic transmission shift points, you can increase horsepower for speed, torque for towing conditions, or adjust all settings for maximum fuel economy. Unlike many performance controllers that only add power at full-throttle, Superchips delivers at all of points throughout your vehicle’s throttle position and engine rpm range. Vehicle emissions will remain legal in 50 states no matter what setting the Vivid is programmed to. Because there is no benefit if any gains are harmful to mechanicals or related systems, the Superchips programmer performs a wide range of diagnostics to ensure safe engine operation the same way your own vehicle does. And if you have any pre-existing check engine conditions, the Superchips Vivid will give you a full diagnosis of why your warning light is on. The TrailDash can also serve as a monitor screen if aftermarket reverse cameras are installed.499.00
Brand: Superchips Part Numbers:
Founded in the United Kingdom as P.J. Detection Techniques in 1977, Superchips was originally involved in racing and became one of the first tuner companies to gain in-depth expertise on modifying engines equipped with electronic fuel injection systems. As engineering expertise grew on a variety of fuel systems and engine types, the company first debuted a line of power-enhancing performance products to the consumer market in England, then worldwide. After changing their name to Superchips in 1991, the company established itself in the United States a year later. The company grew to specialize in hand-held programmers and today remains on the cutting edge of turning modern computer-controlled vehicle functions into creative tuning applications. In 2005, Superchips was acquired by MSD Performance and became affiliated with MSD Ignition, Edge Products and Racepak parts. Today, Superchips USA is based out of Sanford, Florida and performs all production in the United States.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)