2003 Hyundai Sonata Wind Deflectors
1 - 6 of 601 of 01
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsHyundai Sonata 2003, Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, set for 2 Doors. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$59.95
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsHyundai Sonata 2003, Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, set for 2 Doors. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$59.95
- AVS® Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsHyundai Sonata 2003, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, Set for 4 Doors. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$60.70
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorHyundai Sonata 2003, Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty...Custom FitAerodynamic$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight Protecting CoversHyundai Sonata Base / GLS / LX 2003, LampGard™ Headlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking...Incredibly tough 40 mil. thick, double-polished urethane materialDefend against rock strikes that can shatter a headlamp$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight and Fog Light Protection KitHyundai Sonata Base / GLS / LX 2003, Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle....Ensures ultimate protection from road debrisHighly effective under the harshest conditions$48.97
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- ARB® Differential Cover$189.05 - $195.70
2003 Hyundai Sonata Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 4 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2013 Hyundai Sonata | Posted by Thomas | (Coral Springs, FL)
Five stars, looks good!
1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2003 Hyundai Sonata Models
- 2003 Hyundai Sonata Base Wind Deflectors
- 2003 Hyundai Sonata GL Wind Deflectors
- 2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS Wind Deflectors
- 2003 Hyundai Sonata LX Wind Deflectors