2003 Hyundai Elantra Shocks and Struts
- Auto 7® - Strut AssemblyHyundai Elantra 2003, Strut Assembly by Auto 7®. If your vehicle doesn't seem to ride like it used to, your car's suspension system may need repair. Symptoms include incorrect ride height, bouncing over bumps, and noise. Auto 7 has the quality...Our price: $35.85 - $55.78$35.8520% OFF
- Monroe® - Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesHyundai Elantra 2003, Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. Length: 14.31" Compressed, 22.17" Extended with 7.86" Stroke. Body Length: 13.72". This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most...Our price: $138.44$138.4420% OFF
- Monroe® - OESpectrum™ StrutsHyundai Elantra 2003, OESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the...Our price: $69.60$69.6020% OFF
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series StrutsHyundai Elantra 2003, Excel-G™ Series Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $73.68 - $77.18$73.6820% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $8.84$8.8420% OFF
Posted by Tracy B.
"As in the description, it does what its intended to do. You will immediately feel the difference after installing this product into your vehicle! Amazing!"
Posted by Robert A.
"While it is easy to install, it is time consuming because of all the stuff you have to remove to get to it, and then the O-ring that came with the drier failed and started leaking. So I had to remove everything again go replace the O-ring, luckily I had one that fit."
Posted by Robert A.
"While the air spring was easy to install, getting the lower end to snap on the axle was a little tricky. Jacking the axle all the way up was not sufficient, I had to air up the air spring to get it to snap in place."
Posted by Judy H.
"Very timely in shipping. Would order again and recommend to anyone."
Posted by Christine W.
"You, guys, did a great job sending the product to me. I will buy stuff from you from now on and tell my friends. It was easy to install, my Lincoln runs great now."