2003 Hyundai Accent Chrome Accessories
- B&I® - Pillar PostsHyundai Accent 2003, Pillar Posts by B&I®, 4 Pieces. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in brilliant...Our price: $41.19 - $51.49$41.1920% OFF
- B&I® - Fender TrimHyundai Accent 2003, Full Length Fender Trim by B&I®, 4 Pieces. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces...Our price: $77.24$77.2420% OFF
- B&I® - Chrome Rocker Panel (8 Pieces)Hyundai Accent 4 Door 2003 Chrome Rocker Panel by B&I®, 8 Pieces, 7.5" Width. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror...Our price: $154.49$154.4920% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.39$13.3920% OFF
- Replace® - Door HandleHyundai Accent 2003, Black Door Handle by Replace®. Door handles can rust, pit, and wear from age and use, the return spring can break and cause the handle to flop around, and if there’s a problem with the handle mount or the linkage...Our price: $7.68$7.6820% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior...Our price: $73.14 - $85.85$73.1420% OFF
Posted by Sean C.
""Very" nice, perfect color and to be honest a lot better looking then your picture indicates."
Posted by Paul T.
"The product is of top quality with a bright shiny chrome surface. It fits perfectly over the Hyundai badge on the trunk and looks great after installation. One word of caution is to make sure you place it in the correct position right from the start. Once it sticks, it is difficult to make adjustments without bending the metal and possibly causing a ripple or a crease."