2003 Honda CR-V Wind Deflectors
1 - 8 of 801 of 01
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Side Window DeflectorsHonda CR-V 2003, Dark Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.
$50.00from $40.00 - $99.95# 220912
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsHonda CR-V 2003, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.
$50.00from $40.00 - $99.95# 223183
- AVS® Front and Rear Smoke In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsHonda CR-V 2003, Front and Rear Smoke In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Set for 4 Doors. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out
- AVS® Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsHonda CR-V 2003, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Set for 4 Doors. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors
- EGR® Front and Rear In-Channel Dark Smoke Window VisorsHonda CR-V 2003, Front and Rear In-Channel Dark Smoke Window Visors by EGR®, Set for 4 Doors. To channel away sleet, rain, and snow while having your car windows open, go with these sturdy add-ons that are extremely easy to...Provide protection from rain and windHelp in reducing windshield fogging
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorHonda CR-V 2003, Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and...
- AVS® Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldHonda CR-V 2003, Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™ Hood...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorHonda CR-V 2003, Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against...
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
2003 Honda CR-V Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.9 - 5 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2006 Honda CR-V | Posted by Jim | (Columbia, MD)
Excellent quality at a great price. Clear instructions make installation a breeze and no tools are required. Overall a cost efficient way to add a very nice touch of class to your vehicle.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2003 Honda CR-V Models
- 2003 Honda CR-V EX Wind Deflectors
- 2003 Honda CR-V LX Wind Deflectors