The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2003 Honda CR-V Body Kits
1 - 3 of 301 of 01
- VIS Racing® OEM-Style Carbon Fiber HoodHonda CR-V 4 Door 2003, OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing®. When it comes to choosing the perfect hood for your favorite vehicle, the VIS part is the way to go. The hood is molded and contoured to perfection, exhibiting a...Gives your car a winning race lookCustom made for your vehicle
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerHonda CR-V 2003, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from the...Factory style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass
$187.88from $150.30 - $267.20# 33134343
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 21069173
- # 16795743
- # 16070454
- 2003 Honda CR-V Models
- 2003 Honda CR-V EX Body Kits
- 2003 Honda CR-V LX Body Kits