2003 Ford Windstar Ignition Coils
- Delphi® - Ignition CoilFord Windstar 2003, Ignition Coil by Delphi®, 3 Mounting Holes; 6 Overmolded HV Towers. 4 Male Pin Sealed Connector. Includes: Coil Unit. Triple Coil Pack. Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with...Our price: $79.79$79.7920% OFF
- Denso® - Direct Ignition CoilFord Windstar 2003, Direct Ignition Coil - Coil on Plug by Denso®. A leader in direct ignition technology, Denso developed the auto industry's first compact stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by many of the world's...Our price: $83.76$83.7620% OFF
- Standard® - Tru-Tech™ Ignition CoilFord Windstar 2003, Tru-Tech™ Ignition Coil by Standard®, Use 1 per Car. Type Connection: Valve Cover, Male, Female. 12 Volt. Terminal Type: Blade Terminals. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas...Our price: $48.97$48.9720% OFF
- Motorcraft® - Ignition CoilFord Windstar 2003, Ignition Coil by Motorcraft®. If you are looking for a quality ignition coil, Motorcraft has the perfect product for you. The patented steel used in the lamination stack ensures a consistent magnetic field needed to develop...Our price: $97.53$97.5320% OFF
- Prenco® - Central Ignition CoilFord Windstar 2003, Central Ignition Coil by Prenco®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $113.28$113.2820% OFF
Posted by Edgardo G.
"Easy to install, and man, my mpg shot way up!"
Posted by Jerome W.
"The Accel coils are good looking, high-quality parts that make my engine run smoothly and the acceleration is quick and responsive. I am very pleased with this product."
Posted by Wayne N.
"I trust Mallory products as quality service parts. This distributor cap will no doubt provide many years and untold miles of trouble free operation as did the one it replaced on my vehicle."
Posted by Richard F.
"I installed all 6 in my Ranger and took out the 80,000 mile factory spark plugs, and now there is a huge difference in performance and power. I noticed how much smoother it runs and the gain in throttle response. These are excellent! Money well spent!"
Posted by Frederick D.
"These spark plugs are awesome, I love them! I was a little hesitant about the spark plugs at first, but I decided to buy them anyway. I am very glad I did, and I highly recommend them for the F150 owners!"