2003 Ford Taurus Starters
- TYC® - Starter MotorFord Taurus 2003, Starter Motor by TYC®. Replaces OE Ford Starter Motor, PMGR, 1 Lester Number. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer...Our price: $89.69 - $98.57$89.6920% OFF
- Quality-Built® - StarterFord Taurus 2003, Starter by Quality-Built®. Replaces OE Ford Starter. 12V, Permanent Magnet Gear Reduction, Flange Mounting. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters are manufactured under...Our price: $79.02 - $101.08$79.0220% OFF
- Bosch® - StarterFord Taurus 2003, Starter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters...Our price: $127.33 - $164.52$127.3320% OFF
- Denso® - Remanufactured Starter MotorFord Taurus 2003, Remanufactured Starter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a...Our price: $101.36 - $128.81$101.3620% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - Distributor CoverUniversal Distributor Cover by Taylor Cable®. Keep excess heat from the headers from baking your starter motor with Starter Heat Shield. 180° headers are the worst, overheating your starter and preventing your car from cranking until it cools...Our price: $34.55 - $56.26$34.5520% OFF
Posted by Rizalde G.
"This starter has never let me down since installation three weeks ago (my old starter was giving me headache after serving for about 65k mileage). With just one click of the ignition key and the engine comes to life like a brand new car each time I drive. Still has to observe the product in the long run though, but at this time, I'm happy with its performance and endorsing it to anyone with the same need. It looks very similar to the original one so there's no problem in mounting. It's a lot cheaper too."