2003 Explorer Chrome Pillar Posts
- SAA® - Pillar Post TrimFord Explorer 4 Door 2003, Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with chrome-style SAA Pillar Posts. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $55.20 - $82.80$55.20 20% OFF
- SES Trims® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsFord Explorer 2003, Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision contoured to fit...Our price: $70.20$70.20 20% OFF
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Pillar PostsFord Explorer 2003, Polished Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®, 6 Pieces. Without Keypad Cutout. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $67.20$67.20 20% OFF
- Zunden® - Chrome Pillar PostsFord Explorer 2003, Chrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®, 6 Pieces. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and...Our price: $96.25$96.25 20% OFF
- B&I® - Pillar PostsFord Explorer 2003, Pillar Posts by B&I®, 6 Pieces. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in brilliant chrome...Our price: $49.99 - $74.99$49.99 20% OFF
- CCI® - Pillar Post TrimFord Explorer 2003, Pillar Posts by CCI®, 6 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's exterior in a professional manner with these stylish stainless steel accessories. Mirror-polished to add distinctive brilliance and match your OEM chrome, constructed of...Our price: $64.13$64.13 20% OFF
"Very good appearance, easy to install, price is OK, but the edge is ruff and very sharp. This could be fixed and it would and make this product much better. "
"This is the first review i have ever done. I decided to do it on the chrome door handles and gas cap because CARiD made it very easy. The first set of handles didn't fit like I felt they should. So I called them and got a return authorization and they shipped another set out the next day. No hassles or problems. I have since received the other brand of handles and they fit great. I would recommend buying from CARiD."
"This is a nice gas cap, but the rough edges of this cap scratched my car up each time you open the gas cap... I put it on my 2013 Ford Explorer."
"This item made my vehicle look better. The fit on my 2013 Ford Explorer is close to perfect. The length is just right, but the shape that attaches to the rubber needs a little shaping so it will sit flush on it. The 3m sticker that it uses is very sticky and seems to be holding up well even after several car washes. In terms of looks and quality of material, this is a great accessory for your vehicle. "
"The appearance and quality of this product is outstanding. Installation was a breeze. I have received several compliments since I have installed the pillar posts. It gives my explorer a classy look. I will most definitely be making more purchases from CarID."